[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Frozen Caveman
Deleted
[Image: Little_lamp_in_dark_room.jpg]

Thanked by: Garamonde, Virt
I think the blue matches up with the colors and has that frozen look to it
[Image: 1lYIpk9.gif] GET THESE MEMES OFF THE TABLE! -Hiyna
http://www.twitch.tv/hiynastrike live when I feel like it... You just gotta get lucky
[Image: xG4BaYw.gif]

Also Love Stuff

Hey Look! I support stuff!
Thanked by: Zadaben
I'm digging the yellow just because of the contrast
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by: Zadaben
I think the orange or the blue would work, though I prefer the orange because it "pops" (AKA would make his color scheme less typically monotonous) and I feel like it gives him more personality. I think the yellow is the least appealing among them.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Virt, Zadaben
The blue gives off the cold, winter feel.

If you make him an assist, then all you really need is a attack animation. For Intro/Exit, you can make a single frame fade in/out animation. Or maybe a simple movement animation for the intro/exit (running, or snow FX teleporting thing).
Animations - MFGG TKO (scrapped) - tFR
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
"It feels that time is better spent on original creations" - Konjak
Focus on the performance, the idea, not the technical bits or details - Milt Kahl
Looks nice, but the toga should look more like one of those cavemen togas not like a toga from ancient greece
[Image: 76561198168835010.png][Image: AddFriend.png]

Thanked by:
Oh man the topic title reminds me of Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer. Have an alternate Lawyer outfit for him.

Thanked by:
Reminds me too much of the snowman from that early ski game that a lot of the 90s computers had
Thanked by:
In terms of design I don't have the impression I'm looking at a frozen caveman, but rather a Roman snowman.
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

Thanked by:
That is what I am saying. You should probably change the palette to a more caveman looking toga.
[Image: 76561198168835010.png][Image: AddFriend.png]

Thanked by: