[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Digimon Masters Online
(02-08-2014, 03:24 PM)ChakraWarrior2012 Wrote: All of them got through except for Lucemon Larva (it was a bit off-center, so I fixed it and resubmitted it) and ModokiBetamon (oddly enough, it was rejected due to a hole in the belly, which the real Betamon in the Digimon Masters section also has). I tried to get a new Betamon model, but for some reason, the model won't load (same problem I had with Shoutmon).

Apparently Murmukusmon & Marsmon are next to be put in the game soon.

Sorry about that. I was a bit of an idiot there. I noticed that when I viewed the Dorulumon parts for Shoutmon X3 in Windows Media Gallery, half his textures wouldn't show up. But one opening in MS-Paint later, the textures and I hit save on the thing, instantly fixing it.

I'm gonna have FUN rigging this puppy.
Thanked by:
Murmukusmon is now in KDMO (the Digivolution line is Tsukaimon>Devimon>SkullSatamon>Murmukusmon).
I submitted it, so it should be coming soon to Models Resource.
EDIT: Approved.
Thanked by:
Otamamon's line is out now (Gekomon, Shogungekomon & Pukumon).
I just submitted the 3 named in the brackets since Otamamon was already uploaded.
(EDIT: Approved)

Now to wait for Marsmon...

PS. Sorry for the double Post, but this topic was almost dead and I found some new stuff relating to the topic that needed to be done.

EDIT: I just submitted Fanglongmon, so it should be coming soon here.
(does editing posts bump topics? Just curious.)

This topic is officially dead... Defeated
Before I let this topic die, I'll just say Armor Level Digimon should appear soon (Flamedramon & Pegasusmon are confirmed so far). Wink
Thanked by: Key0808, Lucky Cross