[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Demon's model thread
Hey i'm not sure if anybody has asked you this DemonBoy but have you tried checking both Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters and Secret Agent Clank? both have a ps2 version and a psp version.

psp version probably being easier due to the psp emulator is able to dump textures with their models.
What Rips am i doing next not sure?
[Image: giphy.webp]
Thanked by:
(02-03-2014, 05:29 PM)senjen Wrote: Hey i'm not sure if anybody has asked you this DemonBoy but have you tried checking both Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters and Secret Agent Clank? both have a ps2 version and a psp version.

psp version probably being easier due to the psp emulator is able to dump textures with their models.

I took a look once, but never really bothered. Those two games never really interested me.
[Image: E1wErXC.png]
Thanked by:
I finished ripping the gadgets from the first Ratchet & Clank along with a couple more models taken from early demos and even the beta.

[Image: 2uBbbiG.png]
Preview
[Image: WOoOSzM.png]
Preview
[Image: HIl02qF.png]
Preview
[Image: 4c4iauk.png]
Preview
[Image: xW400Fl.png]
Preview
[Image: GnEHFzp.png]
Preview
[Image: NlLkEol.png]
Preview
[Image: vX5Nefm.png]
Preview
[Image: BTI7WrA.png]
Preview
[Image: EPFgdUg.png]
Preview
[Image: MaEOO9e.png]
Preview
[Image: fudjBgO.png]
Preview
[Image: Bl065ZT.png]
Preview
[Image: coi4y0S.png]
Preview
[Image: OVm0SkY.png]
Preview
[Image: VO4o2MF.png]
Preview
As always you can find the models on the site when they upload or on my dropbox for the game.

Also I accidentally put the wrong images for the 02 Mask Beta 2 model if a mod would like to fix that for me.
Thanked by:
Another update. This time I got some models from a couple android games

[Image: RbfmoB0.png]
Preview

[Image: yLa07ge.png]
Preview

[Image: hqhVTiZ.png]
Preview

[Image: XWNeyaY.png]
Preview

[Image: vlXW9hu.png]
Preview

[Image: s8hz3QR.png]
Preview

[Image: ZzchK5e.png]
Preview

[Image: Dy3yYxJ.png]
Preview

[Image: PZfPqsc.png]
Preview

[Image: VBeu3wq.png]
Preview

[Image: SZMN5gF.png]
Preview

[Image: GxreUNd.png]
Preview

[Image: 1vsExPM.png]
Preview

[Image: y4yu2LJ.png]
Preview

[Image: wn0RFFc.png]
Preview

[Image: iU0cBu5.png]
Preview

[Image: Zie031a.png]
Preview

[Image: 0hdlPgl.png]
Preview

[Image: stEzggK.png]
Preview
Thanked by: senjen, Zerox, SonicWind
Wow great job! Such a nice update! Carmelita Fox is from Sly Cooper isn't she?
Thanked by:
(02-18-2014, 07:11 PM)Zerox Wrote: Wow great job! Such a nice update! Carmelita Fox is from Sly Cooper isn't she?

Yeah, that model in particular is from the mobile app Bentley's Hackpack.

I have been working on the Thieves in Time models though.

I'm still having some difficulty figuring out the characters, but i'm getting there.
Thanked by:
Thieves in Time? Oh heavens...if you manage to get Le Paradox from that, I will be forever grateful. Either way though, I'm sure we all appreciate the work you've done thus far. I certainly hope we can expect more amazing work, and I constantly look forward to seeing this thread updated.
Thanked by:
(02-18-2014, 07:49 PM)o0DemonBoy0o Wrote:
(02-18-2014, 07:11 PM)Zerox Wrote: Wow great job! Such a nice update! Carmelita Fox is from Sly Cooper isn't she?

Yeah, that model in particular is from the mobile app Bentley's Hackpack.
Bentley's Hackpack was on mobile devices? I know it's on PS3 and PSVita, but I never knew it was for mobile devices either.

Anyway, keep up the good work! I love the R&C and Sly series!
Thanked by:
Thought I would give a preview of what i'm working on so far.
[Image: yCC5Oca.jpg]

I was able to t-pose the model in game so like 80% of the work was already done for me. All I need to do now is finish fixing the UVs and normals and do a couple model edits like straightening the cloth.

I plan on ripping other characters too.
Thanked by: senjen, Mystie
Awesome stuff i'm a huge Jak and Daxter fan Smile

i'm guessing that's from Jak 3? Are you going to be ripping from the main 3 jak games as well as Jak X Racing?
What Rips am i doing next not sure?
[Image: giphy.webp]
Thanked by:
Yep, it's Jak 3 Jak.

I'm going to be ripping whatever characters are in the model viewer in Jak 3.
I can't do anything with Jak X though, since PCSX2 0.9.8 doesn't support it.
Thanked by:
(02-26-2014, 05:19 PM)o0DemonBoy0o Wrote: Thought I would give a preview of what i'm working on so far.
[Image: yCC5Oca.jpg]

I was able to t-pose the model in game so like 80% of the work was already done for me. All I need to do now is finish fixing the UVs and normals and do a couple model edits like straightening the cloth.

I plan on ripping other characters too.

OMG! You're ripping Jak & Daxter models now! Sweet!
Thanked by:
Small update, but most of the work was on Jak's model. That cloth took a while to fix up.

[Image: 2iWtlsY.png]
preview

[Image: gjmRYWs.png]
preview

[Image: DAVFxEO.png]
preview

[Image: pJuC6ZD.png]
preview

[Image: e3c11UP.png]
preview

[Image: MMHlJbW.png]
preview

[Image: HPZ3RIR.png]
preview

[Image: pxLdiuu.png]
preview
Thanked by: senjen
Awesome...so bloody awesome. I love all of these.

About Secret Agent Clank (Ps2 Version), I was wondering fi ripping that was even possible. I was hoping to get Klunk's model and the 'Kingpin' model too at some point. If there's a method I could try it myself if need be. I've been trying to find a way to do it for a while.
Thanked by:
(04-20-2014, 05:33 AM)Carpaccio Wrote: Awesome...so bloody awesome. I love all of these.

About Secret Agent Clank (Ps2 Version), I was wondering fi ripping that was even possible. I was hoping to get Klunk's model and the 'Kingpin' model too at some point. If there's a method I could try it myself if need be. I've been trying to find a way to do it for a while.

I should be able to get models from that game no problem.
I have a weapon pack for Going Commando coming up soon, so when i'm done with that i'll try and get some models from that game.
Thanked by: