[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pite
Pite is my sprite-ripping alter ego. He rips things (and also re-rips things that were ripped poorly). He already has rips on tSR. Here are Pite's rips:

Kanto Pokémon (Silver Version)
Kanto Pokémon (Silver Version)
Johto Pokémon (Silver Version)
Johto Pokémon (Silver Version)

My first rerip was the Pokémon from Silver version, who were not put into a 56x56 box and also discolored. I ripped these a while back, but I went back and ripped some Japan-exclusive sprites that weren't on the original sheet. I'm fairly certain these are all the Japanese sprites, but in the case that I am wrong (which happens from time to time!) please let me know. (Also all Kanto sheets will feature version art of Mewtwo while Johto sheets will feature either Ho-oh or Lugia depending on version.)

You'll also notice that even though there aren't many Pokémon I still divided the sheet into Kanto and Johto. This makes searching tSR more convenient! Imagine you want to find Kanto Pokemon; my earlier sheet wouldn't show up. If you searched "Pokemon" you'd have to wade through all the other unrelated sheets with "Pokemon" in the name.

Next up:
- Shiny Kanto Pokemon (Silver Version)*
- Shiny Johto Pokemon (Silver Version)*
- Kanto Pokemon (Gold Version)
- Johto Pokemon (Gold Version)
- Shiny Kanto Pokemon (Gold Version)
- Shiny Johto Pokemon (Gold Version)
- Kanto Pokemon (Backsprites)
- Johto Pokemon (Backsprites)
- Shiny Kanto Pokemon (Backsprites)
- Shiny Johto Pokemon (Backsprites)

* In Progress