[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
puggsoy's Sound Booth
Okay these are up finally now that TSOR uploads are working again~
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: puggsoy
All Sounds [Misc]
SpaceChem (PC/Computer)

All Sounds [Misc]
Super Hexagon (PC/Computer)

-1/8/2013

[Image: 422.png]
[Image: 423.png]

I also uploaded those Beat Hazard sounds from a while ago, I think you missed them Wink
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: SuperFlomm
Everything [Miscellaneous]
Blocks That Matter (PC/Computer)

-23/8/2013

[Image: 432.png]

Yeah these were also in BTM.bftm and all in one folder so I got them too Smile
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: Garamonde, Shade
Beat Hazard (PC/Computer)

-25/11/2013

[Image: 461.png]

Smile
Thanked by:
NightSky (PC/Computer)

-2/12/2013

[Image: 464.png]

This is the first game on tSoR in the PC/Computer section that starts with an N! I love bringing those link-less letters to life Wink
Thanked by:
TSOR now needs game icons (but only those) so if you could prepare one real quick for here too that'd be great. Big Grin
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
I did give it one, I just didn't post it. I'll add it to the post though (and to the others that I've done), and post it in the future though.
Thanked by:
Sound Effects [Miscellaneous]

-2/1/2014

[Image: 467.png]

I would've done voices as well, but they're in a different format and can't be converted using the same tool. I think I've figured it out, but it'd take a while to convert as I'd probably have to study the encoding and make my own program. I'll get round to it sometime but not today.
Thanked by: