[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
ArcticMIA's Sprite Submissions
(04-11-2013, 07:54 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: what's going on? is this a huge collaberation between the three of you? Big Grin

Partially, I extracted it from the PS3 version and RTB made sure that the file names were correct.
[Image: Sig.png?t=1301881788]
Thanked by:
And they're up on the site now.
Any luck with the PC version of Awesomenauts? I'd like to be able to extract some myself...mainly cause someone gifted me a bunch of DLC stuff even though I hardly ever play. :/
Thanked by: Garamonde
Ahahah, I actually asked RTB if ArcticMIA could rip more from this game... but reading the topic now, I see these were apparently ripped from the console version (which I didn't know existed) that isn't updated like the PC version it looks like... Sad
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
(07-15-2013, 06:49 PM)Axle the Red Wrote: Ahahah, I actually asked RTB if ArcticMIA could rip more from this game... but reading the topic now, I see these were apparently ripped from the console version (which I didn't know existed) that isn't updated like the PC version it looks like... Sad
Yeah, PC version's got encrypted files. I might have found a way to get the new sprites, though. Won't be convenient, but...
Thanked by: Garamonde, puggsoy