Users browsing this thread: 18 Guest(s)
What are you listening to?
Literally my favorite band.
[Image: ZJO1oF0.gif]
Thanked by: Sevenstitch
That's some good stuff, do they have any songs with an accordion in it?
Seems like the type of music where one would fit.
[Image: 22610_s.gif]

Thanked by:
(11-25-2012, 08:38 AM)Sevenstitch Wrote: That's some good stuff, do they have any songs with an accordion in it?
Seems like the type of music where one would fit.

Nah, lot's of keyboard, omnichord, and xylaphone though haha. If you like that kind of stuff and some jammy kind of poppy stuff, they're a great listen. I can genuinely say I LOVE every single one of their songs.
[Image: ZJO1oF0.gif]
Thanked by: Sevenstitch
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by:
[Image: 45Yrb9j.png]
Thanked by:
Thanked by: HandToeKnee

Holy dickshits. Say what you want about the games, Sega knows how to make some bitching soundtracks.
[Image: Bear2.png]
[Image: tumblr_ljk17tWfME1qd7kbno1_250.gif]
Thanked by: Tellis, Rapidkirby3k, Mag
This song is perfect in every way imaginable. And it just melts my heart and makes me feel like nothing in the world is wrong for 4 minutes Heart
Thanked by:
What can I say. Some great VG music tracks on YouTube for example.
Thanked by:
I freaking love Deftones. With that new album they came out with a couple of weeks ago, they never lose their luster.
Thanked by: Gwen
Well, I love listening to many songs and music, but if it's right now...

I present to you... 'You're The Best Around', by Joe Esposito.
[Image: 7190517.gif]
Thanked by:
Wonderland by Frost*. The hidden song at the end is one of the Frost*'s finest (loving that grammar on frost*'s)
Because I have no skill in Adobe Fireworks, I don't really do spriting. I'm more a coder-y person. Nerd
I still lurk here though as I like seeing peoples work progress. Smile
Thanked by: Gwen
For those that have played Far Cry 3, you no what I mean Cool

[Image: QUmE6.gif]
Thanked by:
Far cry 3 is out?
Thanked by:
Very recently, yes. It's set on an island like the first one but apparently it has RPG elements too, at least in terms of mechanics (the Wikipedia page mentions skill trees and a crafting system). So I might try and get it, since the 2nd one was great apart from the monotony of missions.

I think you play a guy with a mohawk, too Tongue

You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: