[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Leaf)
O hi. I'm a.k.a. Sahakuryu. Know that Beta Eliwood sprite on Sprite Database? Yeah, did that. Long time ago, too.

I was just going to use this sheet and hack it into a Fire Emblem game, but then I thought "where's the fun of that?!?!?!?!?!" and so I made an account here. BTW, I know there's a Leaf sprite indexed here. If you decide not to use mine, then so be it. Not that I'd care [all that much].

[Image: sheetb.png]
Thanked by:
it looks cool but its a little big. maybe you could make it a little bit smaller because you have way to much open space
if someone knows a good animation. let me knowBig Grin
Thanked by:
The following should also post graphics or face (get off the horse and horsemen) graphic battle of Nanna (Troubadour). Thank you.
Thanked by:
Another bump - please pay attention to post dates and do not bump old topics. Generally, everything about a month is old and two years is really old.
Thanked by: Garamonde