[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ripping with Game Assasin + Dolphin?
Okay, I would personally love to get my hands on some custom robo (Gamecube) character models :/

Unfortunately I don't really understand how to use Game Assasin.
I have the poorly translated mod, but it's not much help either.

I've tried 3D ripper via print screen but that doesn't work either :/
Thanked by:
Did you try 3d Ripper DX? It works great with dolphin
(03-08-2012, 05:42 PM)Naruto200Man Wrote: Okay, I would personally love to get my hands on some custom robo (Gamecube) character models :/

Unfortunately I don't really understand how to use Game Assasin.
I have the poorly translated mod, but it's not much help either.

I've tried 3D ripper via print screen but that doesn't work either :/

Thanked by:
Yeah, but it needs a tutorial on how to get it to work :/
I can't seem to figure any of it out >_<'''
I dont know how to make either one of those work actually Sad
Thanked by:
Please read this tutorial.
Thanked by: John2k4, Garamonde
Okay, I read the tutorial and now dolphin works and everything...
Do you have a further translated version of Game Assasin?
Also could you please send me the version of dolphin that works with GA?

I would prefer if the files for that were already extracted and put into a single folder and have that folder in a winzip file :/
It's the only way I can extract all dolphin-related files without any issue Smile
Thanked by:
I think any 32-Bit version of Dolphin should work as long as your video rendering plugin is set to Direct3D, and not software.
**Though mostly inactive on the forums, you can shoot me a PM and I'll try to respond as soon as I can. PM notices get emailed to me!

You can also catch me on Discord: John2k4#5788
Thanked by:
(03-09-2012, 02:36 PM)Naruto200Man Wrote: Okay, I read the tutorial and now dolphin works and everything...
Do you have a further translated version of Game Assasin?
Also could you please send me the version of dolphin that works with GA?

I would prefer if the files for that were already extracted and put into a single folder and have that folder in a winzip file :/
It's the only way I can extract all dolphin-related files without any issue Smile

I think you should download 7-zip, it's free and you won't have to go through the hassle of asking people to pack the file in a winzip file.
Thanked by: Garamonde
BTW 3d via printscreen doesnt always work so well, I think that most of the time the uv mapping is gone (Unless you're really, really luckyTongue Which I am notSad)
Either it sometimes is able to get T-poses but most of the time it doesnt.. so.. you get the pointTongue
Thanked by: