[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
General Scales and A Few Others.
Alright, I am going to be planning lots of imports for brawl. I would like to know how or where I can get my mits on models for these characters. Either that, or if someone would be willing to rip them for me XP

General Scales: I really want him! Mainly cause I'm importing Krystal into brawl as well over zelda, so importing him over ganondorf would be =3

Magneto: prefiribly from Marvel VS Capcom. Any model will do

Thanked by:
(01-09-2012, 07:44 PM)Naruto200Man Wrote: Alright, I am going to be planning lots of imports for brawl. I would like to know how or where I can get my mits on models for these characters. Either that, or if someone would be willing to rip them for me XP

General Scales: I really want him! Mainly cause I'm importing Krystal into brawl as well over zelda, so importing him over ganondorf would be =3

Magneto: prefiribly from Marvel VS Capcom. Any model will do
Members can only request in the Requests sub-forum, and only if they have at least 20 Posts and have been on the forums for at least a month.
Thanked by: Garamonde