[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Gooey*
(09-18-2010, 11:42 PM)[fish in space] Wrote: you could just make it so he absorbs different powers
like their side B instead of their neutral B
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by:
THIS IS NOT THE PLACE TO DISCUSS THIS.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by: Locked Achievement
Thread died...
Anyway we have about 2 weeks left for the goal of finishing Gooey within a month. We already have a lot done.
If there is confusion about the neutral B attack, why not worry about the other attacks first?
[Image: bJTerlT.png]
Thanked by: Iceman404, Angelglory
Sad Disappointed by the lack of progress here. Probably because of school. C'mon, guys, let's get moving!
[Image: Bear2.png]
[Image: tumblr_ljk17tWfME1qd7kbno1_250.gif]
Thanked by:
Just whipped up a quick Mid Air Jump sequence, a Roll dodge sequence, and a skid sprite. Don't know if they're any good... but hey, they're something after such a long time of nothing.

[Image: gooeysheetsofar.png]
[Image: guitarmaaan.png]

Thanked by: Iceman404, Raid
Working on his Up Smash! I will be done by today.
Thanked by: Ton
I will turn my spriting machine mode on. But only after the test week (this week).
Thanked by:
Sorry, just got finished with Goeey's Up Smash, college has just been up my ass again and again hopefully I can work more on it this week.
[Image: gooeysheet.png]
Thanked by: Ton, Raid, BynineB
Come on Slackers! what happened to our deadline? You have time for Pokemon B&W, so why not our very own game ?!

(I cant do anywork because my computer screen has packed in and can only see things in the wrong colour, thats why I cant do any work.)
Thanked by:
Excuses, everyone else has a life beyond this you know.
Thanked by: Gors, Kitsu, Iceman404
Yeah, it's pretty inactive due to school hitting everybody. It will be going to be more active in the vacation, I suppose.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by: D2S-Speed, Iceman404
itt: Gors pretends he can double thank.

Note, it would actually work for me, the comma wouldn't be pink.
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
Thanked by: Kitsu, D2S-Speed, Iceman404
Computer screen has been screwed up lately, recolouring all colours so i cant see clearly, so I dont actually know what this looks like properly

[Image: gooey.png]
Thanked by: Iceman404, ThePortalGuru, Ton
Just realized that the one I did was the Up Smash, not the Side Smash my bad, DeepSeaTooth fixed though.
Thanked by:
Yeah, I wondered why you did that.
Thanked by: