[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Doom 64 Sprites
First off, I feel it would be wrong if I didn't mention that this is TECHNICALLY ripped from "Doom 64: Absolution," an unofficial port of Doom 64 to the PC. I do own Doom 64 and I've compared them side by side, and the only difference I can find is that the PC version is easier to rip from (and also there's a single sprite of the Hell Knight missing, which I replaced with a Barron of Hell sprite that I recolored). So without any further ado, the sprites.

Friendly:

[Image: doom64marineicon.png]

Not so Friendly:

[Image: doom64formerhumanicon.png] [Image: doom64impicon.png] [Image: doom64demonicon.png] [Image: doom64lostsoulicon.png]
[Image: doom64cacodemonicon.png] [Image: doom64painelementalicon.png] [Image: doom64arachnotronicon.png] [Image: doom64mancubusicon.png]
[Image: doom64hellknighticon.png] [Image: doom64barronofhellicon.png] [Image: doom64cyberdemonicon.png] [Image: doom64mothericon.png]

And the other stuff:

[Image: doom64attacksicon.png] [Image: doom64objectsicon.png]

Click Here for the ZIP

So that's, what? 15 sheets? Before anybody mentions it, yes I forgot the Nightmare Imp and Spectre. I'll rip and upload those if I feel like it in the future, which is sort of a 50/50 chance considering that I'd really like to move on to other games now.

I hope you guys can enjoy these sprites, otherwise my efforts will have been pointless. Have fun, guys.

UPDATE:

Alright, I couldn't let this go incomplete. I had this nagging at the back of my head saying that my job wasn't done, so I've come back to finish it.

Here is a zip with the Nightmare Imp and the Spectre in it. And here are the sheets just so you can look at them without a zip:

[Image: doom64nightmareimpicon.png] [Image: doom64spectreicon.png]

Dunkelschwamm out.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thanked by:
Hmmn...You're on a roll today, huh? Welcome aboard
Anyway, if it's ripped from Doom 64: Absolution, it is that conversion, right? So, technically they were ripped from the N64 version first and then you ripped from a rip. Not sure if it goes against something in here. I'd suggest to submit it to the PC session, under Doom 64: Absolution game, not under the regular Doom 64. But maybe I'm just worrying and meddling too much again :p
[Image: MegaEXESig.png]
Thanked by:
Yeah I was worried about that too. But yeah, since I can't tell any difference from the sprites from Doom 64: Absolution and regular, old Doom 64 I figured it would be safe to submit it into here under Doom 64. Ultimately I guess it's up to the mods to decide where these go, and I'm honestly fine with either choice myself.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thanked by:
Smile 
Although I posted the doom 64 guy first, I think you deserve the glory. heck, you put in all these sprites in at the same exact time. oh well, ill try again someday. well, good job.
Thanked by: