[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
King Dedede
Looks pillowshaded, the blue and brown (hammer) need to be more vivid.
Thanked by:
(01-18-2010, 02:33 AM)Bazzoka Wrote: Me thinks the main problem of the sprite is the fact that the outlines inside the sprite are sttill as black. I'm not seeing that much in the other sprites. :V

^This hard.
woop
Thanked by: Baegal
i see what everyone means ill take another crack at it in a bit

edits;
[Image: dedede-3.png]
is this any better if not some else give it a try
Thanked by:
Heh, it seems like everytime I try an edit someone else gets there faster and does it better than I do. The shading is great, but the linework still seems like a sketch. It needs to be a little bit smoother. Out of all the chars in brawl, DeDeDe is one of the cartooniest. He looks rougher than both DK and Bowser. I can't put my finger on all the problems, but I know one of them is the hammer. Something just bugs me about it.
Thanked by:
(01-18-2010, 09:23 PM)Airicy Wrote: Heh, it seems like everytime I try an edit someone else gets there faster and does it better than I do. The shading is great, but the linework still seems like a sketch. It needs to be a little bit smoother. Out of all the chars in brawl, DeDeDe is one of the cartooniest. He looks rougher than both DK and Bowser. I can't put my finger on all the problems, but I know one of them is the hammer. Something just bugs me about it.
its too smallBig Grin
Thanked by:
It looks way too dirty
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by:
(01-18-2010, 09:58 PM)Phantom K Wrote: It looks way too dirty
i see what you mean he is harder than he looksSmile
Thanked by:
Amen.
I figured it'd be one of the easiest ones. D;
Thanked by:
i gave it another try hows it look now

Attached Files Image(s)

Thanked by:
Not entirely happy with what I have so far, but I think this is closer to what we're going for

[Image: 10oivd3.png]
(01-20-2010, 10:44 PM)Phantom K Wrote: Not entirely happy with what I have so far, but I think this is closer to what we're going for

[Image: 10oivd3.png]
looks good but the mouth looks kinda ridged
Thanked by: Phantom Killah
yeah, the mouth and hat are pretty bad, and it needs general work everywhere
Thanked by:
i don't know why but he seems impossible to get right
Thanked by:
[Image: 2cesrpu.png]
fixed up the mouth
(01-20-2010, 11:00 PM)Phantom K Wrote: [Image: 2cesrpu.png]
fixed up the mouth
nice but there's one pixel that needs darken up on his mouth cause it looks like a tooth