[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[3D Art] Shadowth117's Renders
Could I request a rip from Tales of Innocence? any character.
Or Mega Man Starforce.
I ask because their textures are up on TSR. Big Grin
Optionally, any model and texture from a cartoon-styled game.
Thanks. Smile
[Image: ZRdfkWQ.jpg]
Thanked by:
(10-24-2009, 01:33 PM)Kilgore Trout Wrote: Could I request a rip from Tales of Innocence? any character.
Or Mega Man Starforce.
I ask because their textures are up on TSR. Big Grin
Optionally, any model and texture from a cartoon-styled game.
Thanks. Smile

Well I guess I can try to rip those, but DS models are kind of annoying to rip for various reasons. I'll take a crack at ripping them later, but this model should work good for now.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q0EMLFJD
Its Ichigo's model from Bleach Versus Crusade ripped with rigging intact. You'll need to be able to import Collada .dae files though to get the rigging imported.
Thanked by:
Won't let me dl. Could you upload somewhere else? Mediafire seems most reliable.
Sorry if I'm being too picky. And thanks.
Thanked by:
Oh, sorry about that. Here's a mirror: http://www.mediafire.com/?zwzntwzndu0
And no you're not being picky. Its not your fault if a website doesn't let you download from it.
Thanked by:
Thanks, this helped a lot to see how things work. Apparently, the models are made up of different pieces, which is a bit inefficient, heh.
Aces, man, thanks.
Thanked by:
(10-29-2009, 03:22 PM)Kilgore Trout Wrote: Thanks, this helped a lot to see how things work. Apparently, the models are made up of different pieces, which is a bit inefficient, heh.
Aces, man, thanks.

No problem dude. As to why they're in pieces, the native Wii model format requires you to have a separate model for each different texture used. Some models use texture blending for stuff like the eyes, but other than that the rule remains unbroken.
Thanked by: