[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Breath Of Fire IV Sprites
dimebagplan Wrote:If you don't have time to help me, i would be very happy to know what program do you use to rip sprites.
Barubary said it -> PSX-VRAM
My Emulator & Plugins: epsxe 1.7, Video: Peops Soft Driver 1.7, Eternal SPU Plugin 1.5, CD-ROM Plugin: epsxe CDR WNT/W2k Core 1.7, Bios: SCPH 5500.bin (runs wonderful, if you have any problems with that)
You can make a quicksave in combat, press F1 to save and F2 to switch your savefiles. erm... ah yes, there is a tutorial which explains nearly everything:
http://www.sprites-inc.co.uk/forum/showt...php?t=6300

Barubary Wrote:EDIT: I forgot to mention that the PSX-VRAM method also works, but it only seems to load the current animation and idle animation for battle sprites.
second alternative: animget~
http://www.gmdsoft.de/menne/z3c/animget.htm
[Image: dariC.png][Image: tumblr_mlf109xOe81rmu6i5o1_250.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif]
Thanked by:
Here are the tiles for the red Goo (Mage Goo? I can't remember; it's been too long since I played it)

[Image: magegoo_tiles.png]

I'd have assembled them, but I should be doing other things at the moment. -.-
Thanked by: dimebagplan, dimebagplan
Quote:arubary said it -> PSX-VRAM
Well, i am not supposed to know what everyone is saying.

Anyway, thanks Davias for the links and informations.

Quote:Here are the tiles for the red Goo (Mage Goo? I can't remember; it's been too long since I played it)

Well, i just have to say big Thanks for that.
But unfortunately like all disassembled sprites, it is very hard to work with.

I don't know if i will be able to use this.
Anyway, i need some time to confirm !

Thanks !

cia.
Thanked by: