[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Weird glitch
My brother bought a copy of sapphire the other day, and the attacks animations aren't showing up, there's just a short pause and the foe flashes. He say he'd prefer it but he doesn't care too much. I'm curious any idea why thats happening?
Thanked by:
If it's a second hand copy, then the person turned the battle animations off. You can change it in the options menu.
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
Thanked by:
(06-09-2009, 04:50 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: If it's a second hand copy, then the person turned the battle animations off. You can change it in the options menu.

I thought this could be possible, but that seemed a bit odd that you can turn battle animations off. I should've checked... and now this thread is meaningless and ignorant Very Sad
Thanked by:
and should be already locked, btw.
Thanked by:
True. Sorry.
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
Thanked by: