[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Brutal Legend: this game is kinda sexy in a weird way
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLW2Z0ijIP0

yes

yes

yes

yes

fuck yeah Cool

don't forget this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pxEH-v7E...re=related
[Image: cKfiI0F.png]
Thinking of you, 
wherever you are.
Thanked by:
OH YES!
I haven't heard from this game from a while. I was starting to worry that it was canceled.
It looks freakin epic.
[Image: 9fryz.gif] [Image: QUmE6.gif]
[Image: XwNYE.gif]
[Image: qjGOacY.png]

Click the link below to view the New Super Mario Kart Project! [Seizure Warning]

Thanked by:
Haha well this looks interesting
[Image: cIUPd.png]
Give me my own member group!
--
megazario Wrote:quite amazing good job make up more keep up the good work
plz dont give me a bad point plz for sounding a bit gay here
Thanked by:
Should've been Psychonauts 2.
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
Thanked by:
yeah because we really need more sequels.
Thinking of you, 
wherever you are.
Thanked by:
The game had a non-ending and deserves closure.

Jack Black deserves a punch to the face.
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
Thanked by:
fuck you jack black is awesome
[Image: IiIQzhm.gif]
Thanked by:
(05-14-2009, 08:26 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: The game had a non-ending and deserves closure.

Jack Black deserves a punch to the face.

okay guy

anyway, joystiq and slotaku have some stuff up on the battle of the bands portions
Thinking of you, 
wherever you are.
Thanked by:
Psychonauts really should have had a sequel. It was a great game from what I played. However I downloaded it through Gametap and when I got to Fred's level the game always crashed. I think I just got frustrated eventually and deleted it after trying various graphics settings in many failed attempts to make the game work. Every bit of the game I WAS able to play through was amazing though. I really need to redownload it again sometime to finish it on my new computer...
Thanked by:
Looks good.
[Image: 472_gliscor_1_m.png]
Thanked by:
something tells me inside that its going to be almost a parody of god of war.
Thanked by:
the graphics and the humor (Considering it's jack black, most of his humor is pretty hilarious if you ask me) does please me, though I ain't going to love it until I hear about the playability of the game. (Seeing it's EA)
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
I really, really don't like what they're doing with the pre-release. I mean, okay, we don't want any more cheaply made plastic figurines with pre-orders, but giving a shitton of extra content just seems like a dick move to me. Apparently there's extra voice acting + soundfiles, different shaders, and a different in-game guitar in the preorder version
That just seems kinda like penalising people for not pre-ordering :c
[Image: 6WzBw.gif]
Thanked by:
This game looks interesting.

I'm getting it.

Thanked by:
(05-15-2009, 05:43 PM)Zeemort Wrote: I really, really don't like what they're doing with the pre-release. I mean, okay, we don't want any more cheaply made plastic figurines with pre-orders, but giving a shitton of extra content just seems like a dick move to me. Apparently there's extra voice acting + soundfiles, different shaders, and a different in-game guitar in the preorder version
That just seems kinda like penalising people for not pre-ordering :c

Companies have been doing this for a long time just to get the product to sell, and it isn't exactly limited to Pre-orders ether.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: