[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Help...
Recently, I made this sheet of Arm cannons that need improvement, can you provide that?    
Thanked by:
It could use some AA, Also the shading needs a lot more contrast on the green. But don't request, We will gladly help you. Also that is the weirdest set up sheet I have ever seen. Make it smaller, and group it differently.
Gifts
[ PK - TomGuycott - MoneyMan ]
Thanked by:
I'm sorry but what is 'AA'?

I haven't been sprite-ing for very long. As for the setup, it was mostly a last minute thing....
Thanked by:
Hyashi Wrote:I'm sorry but what is 'AA'?

I haven't been sprite-ing for very long. As for the setup, it was mostly a last minute thing....

Anti-Aliasing.

Heres a tutorial of how to do it;
http://www.spriteart.com/tutorials/01_AA.html
Thanked by:
These blasts from your sheet are pillowshaded. And pillowshading is terrible. Fix this[Image: pillowshadingisbadhy2.png]
Gifts
Thanked by:
Those blasts were not intended to have a light shine on them. I used the different colors to act like a gradient. But I clearly need more colors to make it look less, pillow shaded....
Thanked by:
Hyashi Wrote:Those blasts were not intended to have a light shine on them. I used the different colors to act like a gradient. But I clearly need more colors to make it look less, pillow shaded....
More colors makes it more pillowshaded. You should not use gradients. Make the blast look like a blast, right now it looks like a pillowshaded hexagon.
Gifts
Thanked by:
Are these Better?

Thanked by:
I zoomed in and looked at it a bit, yes, it looks better imo.
Thanked by:
Hyashi Wrote:Recently, I made this sheet of Arm cannons that need improvement, can you provide that?

They need not any improvement.
[Image: 14.gif]
Thanked by:
Thank you both for your comments. I truly appreciate them.
Thanked by: