The VG Resource
Daemoth's Submissions 1.6.2 AbFix - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: The Resources (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-109.html)
+--- Forum: The Spriters Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-110.html)
+---- Forum: Feedback / Showreel (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-122.html)
+---- Thread: Daemoth's Submissions 1.6.2 AbFix (/thread-26172.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Daemoth's Submissions 1.6.2 AbFix - Davy Jones - 03-29-2015

The "no idea tiles" are maybe from the bonus world (with levels like Groovy, Funky, Outrageous, etc.). As far as I remember, it belongs to the ice level.

Btw, I'm sure that the Bowser statue is also an undefeatable enemy since it's moving and spits fire in your direction. It also has a gold version (Roy's Castle?).

RE: Daemoth's Submissions 1.6.2 AbFix - Ton - 03-29-2015

Yeah I kept meaning to go back and add the gold Bowser statue.

RE: Daemoth's Submissions 1.6.2 AbFix - daemoth - 03-31-2015

Alright, i should be done with the enemies and tiles sheets. Fun fact: the lakitu clouds is actually made from the effect of when yoshi step on an enemy.

RE: Daemoth's Submissions 1.6.2 AbFix - Davy Jones - 04-01-2015

Looking good, but I guess Magikoopa's SFX (circle, triangle, square) are still missing to make the sheet complete.

RE: Daemoth's Submissions 1.6.2 AbFix - daemoth - 04-09-2015

So, Luigi in Smw ( not SmAS+Smw) is a palette swap of Mario, should he have his own sheet, or should i just add it to the Mario sheet?

RE: Daemoth's Submissions 1.6.2 AbFix - Ton - 04-09-2015

You can just get away with adding his palette to Mario.

RE: Daemoth's Submissions 1.6.2 AbFix - daemoth - 04-10-2015

The world map sheet is done really weirdly, it seems like the unlockables levels are transparents and has been added over the "not-completed" map...

RE: Daemoth's Submissions 1.6.2 AbFix - Random Talking Bush - 04-10-2015

(04-10-2015, 11:14 AM)daemoth Wrote: The world map sheet is done really weirdly, it seems like the unlockables levels are transparents and has been added over the "not-completed" map...
That's because it was a quick rip using Lunar Magic. I can tell. :V

RE: Daemoth's Submissions 1.6.2 AbFix - daemoth - 04-12-2015

(04-10-2015, 11:53 AM)Random Talking Bush Wrote:
(04-10-2015, 11:14 AM)daemoth Wrote: The world map sheet is done really weirdly, it seems like the unlockables levels are transparents and has been added over the "not-completed" map...
That's because it was a quick rip using Lunar Magic. I can tell. :V

Hmm, alright. Well, i submitted the world map and its alternate palette without the sprites, missing the map with imcomplete path. This would require a full playthrough.
About the magikoopa, anyone remember where we can find one?
I think this week was one of the worst i ever had, the first 3 days, i start coughing until i couldnt cough anymore because it hurted too much. Then my computer doesnt boot.... My video card is busted, 250$ to replace..... Because it wasnt enough, yesterday i vomited every 5mins for 12 hour straight.  I look like sh*t, my lips and tongue are burned by the acid, i have no voice because of the coughing, i keep getting headache because ive been eating next to nothing. Good thing this dam week is over...

RE: Daemoth's Submissions 1.6.2 AbFix - Ton - 04-12-2015

Oh geez. You poor guy. Sad
I hope things get better for you.

As for Magikoopa... Lemmy's Castle?

RE: Daemoth's Submissions 1.6.2 AbFix - daemoth - 10-08-2015

Started to work on Gwendolyn from Odin sphere Ps2:
[Image: uuh7ah4v6kk7qorzg.jpg]

RE: Daemoth's Submissions 1.6.2 AbFix - Dazz - 10-08-2015

Nice!

RE: Daemoth's Submissions 1.6.2 AbFix - daemoth - 10-08-2015

hmm, anyone familiar with Odin sphere knows where the big spears sprites at the bottom right come from? Its definititely Gwen's spear...
[Image: xhyixz14yewtzb8zg.jpg]

RE: Daemoth's Submissions 1.6.2 AbFix - Ton - 10-08-2015

I think Smithy knows the game. I'll point him here.

RE: Daemoth's Submissions 1.6.2 AbFix - daemoth - 10-09-2015

Alright, should be done with Gwendolyn. I kept the spears for the time being. But now, im having a hard time making an assembled frame for the icon, it never feels right. Someone wanna give it a try?
[Image: p2eswtl34xi0c0xzg.jpg]
Edit:
Title Screen
Title Screen