The VG Resource
TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Discussion Boards (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-133.html)
+--- Forum: Gaming Discussion (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-135.html)
+--- Thread: TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING (/thread-25304.html)

RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS: The Spoiler Thread|3 Days Remain - Kriven - 10-01-2014

Glad to see the Apparoids.

RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS: The Spoiler Thread|3 Days Remain - [robo9] - 10-01-2014

So RIP 100 stages leak? Sad

RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS: The Spoiler Thread|Dos Dayos Remaino - Kriven - 10-01-2014

It definitely puts that leak in the red, but I could see this stage simply being called "Great Fox" by somebody who might not have complete information.

RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS: The Spoiler Thread|Dos Dayos Remaino - SchAlternate - 10-01-2014

Oh man, I remember this mission so much. Dat nostalgia.

Also, I doubt a name change like that affects the leak by much. It raises a few eyebrows, but thus far there hasn't been anything that 100% disconfirmed it.

RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS: The Spoiler Thread|Dos Dayos Remaino - Mystie - 10-01-2014

(10-01-2014, 08:56 AM)TomGuycott Wrote: So, the Star Fox stage on Wii U looks dynamic as hell:

[Image: zlCfzSf4efAVzCPMS9]

[Image: zlCfzSf4en8yZqV8K6]

[Image: zlCfzSf4esknLZwJxi]

Holy fucking shit, that looks epic!

RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS: The Spoiler Thread|Dos Dayos Remaino - Lemonray - 10-01-2014

I'm hoping I'll have the game by tomorrow morning, assuming it turns up in the post a day early like my games almost always do. Hm, but I'm only a little excited...

RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS: The Spoiler Thread|Dos Dayos Remaino - Iceman404 - 10-01-2014

Demo playtime: 48 hours
Rubber on the circle pad starting to get loose

[Image: jpusjb5J1mfYB.jpg]

and yet the hype intensifies

LVL 9's are kind of idiots in this game.

RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS: The Spoiler Thread|Dos Dayos Remaino - Koopaul - 10-01-2014

Mine came off a long time ago. I need to superglue it back on.

RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS: The Spoiler Thread|Dos Dayos Remaino - E-Man - 10-01-2014

I wonder if Nintendo's warranty policy covers the circle pad getting pried off due to intense play.

RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS: The Spoiler Thread|ONE GODDAMN DAY LEFT - SchAlternate - 10-02-2014

The fact that there will be Wii U exclusive Assist Trophies gives me hope to at least see Lip as an Assist Trophy, instead of just being mentioned on the Lip's Stick trophy.

RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS: The Spoiler Thread|ONE GODDAMN DAY LEFT - Lilothestitch - 10-02-2014

Did they confirm Dialga as a Poké Ball & Master Ball item in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U versions?

RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS: The Spoiler Thread|Mom! Dad! It's Christmas! - Koopaul - 10-03-2014

Sakurai added three unlockable characters to the main site. Ness, Falco, and Wario. What's cool is that we see Onett is a returning stage in the Wii U version.

RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS: The Spoiler Thread|Mom! Dad! It's Christmas! - Kriven - 10-03-2014

"Hidden content will trickle out over time, but here's three unlockable characters right off the bat."

RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS: The Spoiler Thread|Mom! Dad! It's Christmas! - Lemonray - 10-03-2014

It arrived.
[Image: GQzUzu5.jpg]
Time for fun.

RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS: The Spoiler Thread|Mom! Dad! It's Christmas! - Kriven - 10-03-2014

Duck Hunt feels a lot like Yoshi in terms of speed, athleticism, and attacks. Which I dig, because Yoshi was my main in SSB64 and Melee (what they did to him in Brawl was not good). I haven't tried Yoshi yet this time around, but DH is definitely one of my new mains.