The VG Resource
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: Creative Zone (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-86.html)
+----- Forum: Games Development (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-22.html)
+----- Thread: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread (/thread-20507.html)

RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - Cobalt Blue - 06-20-2012

(06-20-2012, 04:38 PM)JuninFC Wrote: [Image: scaled.php?server=51&filename=gifmep.gif&res=landing]
now is better ?
i think you have reached a point when you really need to start planning out how your character behaves, and decide how are his personality and attitude going to be displayed on the way he behaves(and how you should reflect such thing on its animations)

pasting a pair of flapping arms with no real purpose or for the sake of will leave you with a completely stiff, unnapealing and boring character. not to mention it will also look poorly executed(if it isnt already)

RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - Candel - 06-22-2012

I know this is asking kind of much, but can anyone post their progress on their sheet that they did until now? I would like to know where everyone is ...Hope I'm not sounding too selfish here

RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - Tellis - 06-22-2012

Well, it's kind of a silly question because people's progress on this basically covers the whole range. There are some people who are completely done (Nicktendo's Neko, Meta (I think?) and Gors (and the other characters he made)) and there's people like me who have made an idle and one animation so far, and there's people who still haven't settled on an idle. So, just look through the old thread if you wanna see other people's progress. Baegel has been posting his full sheet which each new addition and so did a few others in the old thread. So... look around a bit?

RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - Candel - 06-22-2012

(06-22-2012, 07:12 PM)Tellis Wrote: Well, it's kind of a silly question because people's progress on this basically covers the whole range. There are some people who are completely done (Nicktendo's Neko, Meta (I think?) and Gors (and the other characters he made)) and there's people like me who have made an idle and one animation so far, and there's people who still haven't settled on an idle. So, just look through the old thread if you wanna see other people's progress. Baegel has been posting his full sheet which each new addition and so did a few others in the old thread. So... look around a bit?

Ah, I didn't know there was an old thread, and anyways look at the thread... It'll take some time to sift through 96 pages If you get what I'm saying. I'm just asking...Not demanding :p But you're right what I said was kind of selfish. I just wanted to know everyone's progress. Thanks for showing me the thread Smile

RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - Baegal - 06-22-2012

Like Tellis said, it ranges pretty far. We have at least 5-10 people only with idle animations, some with a few animations (HandToeKnee, Tellis, Recolorme, etc.), some who are past halfway (me, Meta, etc.), and some completely done (Nicktendo DS, Gors and his characters, Chaoxys).
If you're concerned because you're not very far in, we haven't set a date or anything, so there's plenty of time.

RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - recme - 06-22-2012

Which reminds me, I need to get back on this.

EDIT: I should elaborate on why I haven't been showing much progress. My laptop died containing all the data and pixel work I made. Even the ones I didn't even demonstrate here at TSR. So I had to remake all the missing things on the laptop. It would be kind if somebody posted all the sprites I made on the other thread.

RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - alexmach1 - 06-22-2012

RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - alexmach1 - 06-23-2012

i shall extinguish thine flame, no matter how far my breath must travel
[Image: fQoUw.png]

RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - Cobalt Blue - 06-23-2012

[Image: ZhMqg.png]
I havent put much effort into adding new content to my character. mainly due to the actual lack of new characters as well.

RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - Rosencrantz - 06-23-2012

I've been so caught up with so many things I couldn't even so much as bring myself to work on mine Ouch!

I want to promise I'll be getting back to work on my guy (since I actually have the entire moveset planned out to a T), but...

RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - JuninFC - 06-24-2012

ok guys, I'm packing up my character and starting to do other animations. There has to do almost anything these days because I was busy.

The personality of my character, I am providing more things for him, now he does not have much yet because I just did the Idle and walk. I'm wanting to do it as a central character in the ice, but also with other things more

(used translator)

RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - recme - 06-24-2012

My sheet is not organized yet, but I got some sort of update.
[Image: IVM5v.png]

I'm going to rework my midnight moe and my jump since both look weird. Also at the bottom right, which head do you think is better?

A or B?

RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - Garamonde - 06-24-2012

A.

RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - Crappy Blue Luigi - 06-24-2012

definitely A.

RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - Virt - 06-24-2012

[Image: 9XflO.gif]

New idle animation, using my new ref. I'm thinking it's a bit stiff. Tried arm movement, didn't turn out so well.

EDIT: [Image: 20IS9.gif]
Put up your hands, and FREEZE!

EDIT: [Image: t4C3r.gif][Image: uBv6T.gif][Image: mYxxV.gif][Image: QskK7.gif]
Strawberries

how I hate them