The VG Resource
The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project (Now at Phase 2!) - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-85.html)
+----- Forum: The Models Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-50.html)
+------ Forum: Submissions (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-53.html)
+------ Thread: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project (Now at Phase 2!) (/thread-19681.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - josh98 - 03-06-2012

(03-06-2012, 01:36 AM)Peardian Wrote: @josh98's Bowser: Looking forward to checking this tomorrow.

@josh98: Sonic probably uses mesh groups like Kirby. If his model does what I think it does, RTB may have to take care of him. Unless you manage to fix it yourself, that is.

@josh98's MK: Hooray!

@josh98's Sonic: The preview image worries me a bit. Did you simply hide his other facial expressions for the image, or did you actually remove them? Either way, unless you managed to fix it, RTB may have to handle this one.
Ok, One: what/who is RTB, and two, On the Preview Image, I deleted all of his Expressions So He wouldn't look Derpy :p
3: All of his Expressions are in one File, and the Animations I guess Hide some of them and make only the ones for that move Visisble... That's what I THINK. So anyway... yah. thanks For Replying to my Stuff Smile

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - Peardian - 03-06-2012

@Link101: That's fine, I haven't had a chance to check them yet. Of course, DAEs aren't entirely necessary for trophies, but they're a nice addition.
@Mighty Jetters: Oh, go figure! Tongue Hooray!
@josh98: RTB is Random Talking Bush. And yes, the animations hide his different expressions in-game. That's not what I'm worried about, though.

I plan to look at these this evening, as I still have some things to take care of.

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - Perseus - 03-06-2012

I think Mario and Pit are done (also I reuploaded Ike and edited his post to contain new download link (Please tell me if anything is wrong Smile))
If these are fine then I claim the trophies:
Gyarados
Rayquaza
Mewtwo
Dialga
Dugtrio
K.K. Slider
Blathers & Celeste
Palutena
Palutena's Bow
Tabuu

I can't Believe I didn't know an Acronym for an Admin XD

Ok. I will wait for this Evening for you to check my Stuff out.

Oh, Might I request the Toad Trophy? Toad is my Favorite Mario Character.

IKR? Odd Favorite Character XD

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - Link101 - 03-06-2012

Here's all the ones I claimed before:

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - valforwing - 03-06-2012

ahh the list of trolphies i was looking at must have included ones from Melee as well.

the problem i found with the pliskin model was strange...the textures did'nt display correctly....only the eye worked.
the naked snake model had a bigger problem though. Big Boss is missing his right eye.....but his good eye...his left eye..is missing his eye.
the eye socket was made too look like it was a scared over wound.....but it was on both of his eye sockets...and then his actual eye texture was in the pack......i fixed it when i cut the scared socket out and replaced it with the working eye of the pliskin model with big boss's texture.
i think maybe i might have forgotten to do the convert to 3ds step when i convereted pliskin.

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - Garamonde - 03-06-2012

Next I am going to claim...

Bytan
Lip's Stick
Mew
Paper Bowser
Paper Luigi
Paper Mario
Paper Peach
Metagross
Electrode
Smash Ball

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - TGE - 03-06-2012

You still havent looked at my post......
(03-06-2012, 01:16 PM)Peardian Wrote: @Link101: That's fine, I haven't had a chance to check them yet. Of course, DAEs aren't entirely necessary for trophies, but they're a nice addition.
@Mighty Jetters: Oh, go figure! Tongue Hooray!
@josh98: RTB is Random Talking Bush. And yes, the animations hide his different expressions in-game. That's not what I'm worried about, though.

I plan to look at these this evening, as I still have some things to take care of.

^ I already Ripped Blaze 1 Weeks ago Sad

You are the one who told me to wait for brawl project.... and when I do, you have ripped blaze already Sad

After taking a look at Tabuu's trophy I think I'm going to unclaim it and let someone more experienced handle it Unsure

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - Garamonde - 03-06-2012

(03-06-2012, 04:29 PM)josh98 Wrote: ^ I already Ripped Blaze 1 Weeks ago Sad

You are the one who told me to wait for brawl project.... and when I do, you have ripped blaze already Sad

Urf... dang it I forgot you did that one, sorry josh... nevermind it then. :/

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - TGE - 03-06-2012

I've looked at Tabuu and I think you can just submit it as it is since that's how to model looks like and the effects that you see ingame must be rendered by the game itself
(03-06-2012, 04:49 PM)Perseus Wrote: After taking a look at Tabuu's trophy I think I'm going to unclaim it and let someone more experienced handle it Unsure

Are you sure? Because if that's the case then I keep it claimed and hope to submit it tomorrow! Thanks, thegameexplorer

(03-06-2012, 04:55 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote:
(03-06-2012, 04:29 PM)josh98 Wrote: ^ I already Ripped Blaze 1 Weeks ago Sad

Urf... dang it I forgot you did that one, sorry josh... nevermind it then. :/

Perhaps you could put my name Beside the Trophies I did?

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - McNab - 03-06-2012

If anyone wants something to rip they can always rip the landmaster for me Pretty please? Shy

Also amazing work so far, I'm quite overwhelmed with the amount of awesome emitting from this thread