The VG Resource
The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project (Now at Phase 2!) - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-85.html)
+----- Forum: The Models Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-50.html)
+------ Forum: Submissions (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-53.html)
+------ Thread: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project (Now at Phase 2!) (/thread-19681.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - Garamonde - 06-16-2012

He kind of has a very busy life and has lots of other things to work on so we have to remember that.

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - josh98 - 06-16-2012

Shocked He had time to Thank You, didn't he?:p

Whatever. This project is in his hands.

I just think he has enough to worry about at the moment so he probably doesn't need us pressuring him. Don't worry, he'll get to it.
Also, it takes more time to write a tutorial about models than it does to check TSR and thank a post as I'm sure you know. Tongue
Just have have faith in him. He is RTB after all, so he won't let us down. Wink

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - TGE - 06-16-2012

Remember that he is one of the older members, and older members tend to have less time to spend on TSR and have a much busier life.
Except when you are MightyJetters ofc. She is almost non-stop on TSR Tongue*

*Doesn't mean that she has no life though, just a bit... different.*

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - Roxas358 - 06-16-2012

Fun Fact. The wall in one of my closets has the letters R.T.B. Don't know why. Tongue

On Topic:
Why don't you guys just move onto other things in this game that you can do for the time being?

(06-16-2012, 09:36 PM)Roxas358 Wrote: On Topic:
Why don't you guys just move onto other things in this game that you can do for the time being?

Because once we start on the next set of stuff, we will have to post the new list for it and if we do that everyone will be all over them and forget about the last few bits from the first set. We can't have that, we need to finish one thing at a time so that this topic won't get confusing.
We all have other things we can rip anyway. Tongue
If only I knew enough about models and 3DS Max I could probably understand his current tutorial and the rest could've been done by now...

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - valforwing - 06-17-2012

i think we've almost about cracked this game and sucked it of all it's models (minus stages)
be cool if every game could be ripped this easy

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - BlitzPlum - 06-17-2012

What problems are you guys having? I may be able to help you out.

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - TGE - 06-17-2012

(06-17-2012, 05:03 AM)BlitzPlum Wrote: What problems are you guys having? I may be able to help you out.

- Vertex Colors
- Multiple UV channels on most of them.
- That was it actually...
- Nope, multiple meshes like King Dededededededede's Ball model that's overlapping his normal model.

It's not like it's very hard, but I don't like Wii ripping because it's pretty boring. RTB just has a lot of experience with problematic models and 3D modelling in general.

BTW Blitzplum, is there any way you can help me with Sonic Animating? Because it would be very helpful for me and for my model skill in general.
If yes, PM me.

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - BlitzPlum - 06-19-2012

I've sent a PM, and added you on Skype... Have you been busy?

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - TGE - 06-21-2012

(06-13-2012, 09:31 AM)JorisCeoen Wrote:
(06-09-2012, 10:16 AM)valforwing Wrote: nah the thread is'nt officially dead until litterally every single 3-Dimensional item has been extracted.
i'm hopeing for some stages, cuz I really want to be able to use the Shadow Moses Stage in MMD.

I'm dying for stages. I've been able to extract many models and animations, but BRESSVIEWER crashes whenever I load about any file from the stage folders.

I defenitly need Duon, and I know which stage number it is in the adventure folder inside the stages folder. However BRESSVIEWER can't open it, and brawlbox exports the models and animations as either .mdl0 or .dae

.mdl0 is supported by literally 0 programs nowadays and .DAE exports completely incorrect. I thought brawlbox was good but it isn't and it's improperly programmed.

The animations are even far worse as they export as .chr0
As I expected, who has ever heard of .chr0? No one, and no programs can open it either, or did I really miss some plugins?

So that's really a letdown atm

(06-17-2012, 05:03 AM)BlitzPlum Wrote: What problems are you guys having? I may be able to help you out.

(06-19-2012, 04:42 PM)BlitzPlum Wrote: I've sent a PM, and added you on Skype... Have you been busy?

Quite alot, I'm pretty busy with my Generations project. I need to learn how to animate a bit. I'll ad you now.

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - valforwing - 06-21-2012

animations arn't really important to me, considering that i have to creat bones for any model regardless if it was ripped with them intact or not.
oh well...

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - Tiberious - 06-25-2012

So, what did you guys do about that 'line' section on ZakoBoy/ZakoGirl/ZakoChild?

My rips from BRRES Viewer never had them, so I had to rebuild from essentially scratch, using the vertex position information in BrawlBox.

I'd really hoped that something would allow the vertex positioning/UV data to be preserved, but I guess nothing will actually export it properly.

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - josh98 - 06-25-2012

Okay, 1: RTB, pleeaaasseee update your tutorial!

2: This is post number 10,000 in the whole Models resource forum! Cute

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - Snivy101 - 06-25-2012

Could you please rip Charizard?