The VG Resource
The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project (Now at Phase 2!) - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-85.html)
+----- Forum: The Models Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-50.html)
+------ Forum: Submissions (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-53.html)
+------ Thread: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project (Now at Phase 2!) (/thread-19681.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - lemurboy12 - 05-03-2012

Are you guys gonna start ripping more fighters or enemies eventually?

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - Random Talking Bush - 05-03-2012

(05-03-2012, 11:46 AM)lemurboy12 Wrote: Are you guys gonna start ripping more fighters or enemies eventually?
I'll have Luigi (and possibly Kirby) done within a week. I've been busy with real-life stuff for the past week so I haven't gotten a chance to work on 'em yet.

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - Garamonde - 05-04-2012

(05-03-2012, 11:46 AM)lemurboy12 Wrote: Are you guys gonna start ripping more fighters or enemies eventually?

Yeah, I was planning on doing more, but I wanted to wait for RTB to write his "simplified" tutorial because I didn't want to get halfway through fixing up Charizard only to find I can't understand how to finish it. <_>

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - Perseus - 05-08-2012

Redone Aura Storm (and Critical Hit on Peardian's suggestion)

Aura Storm
Critical Hit

Will have the effects up soon, be patient Wink

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - JorisCeoen - 05-09-2012

I've learned to rip all .PAC's and I have been able to make all animations possible in all possible formats...

I'm still surprised I was not able to find Tabuu or any of the Brawl stages... When I go to the stage folder I can only find 2 folders called MELEE and ADVENTURE...
Cannot find any of the stages (I only need their textures for my map). Could anyone help me?

Also, whenever I try to open a .PAC file of any of the stages inside those maps, my brresviewer crashes...

Any help?

Also I'm able to rip all models and textures in about minutes (All fighters) with all textures. I can also output them in many extensions such as .DAE, .SMD, .OBJ and so many others.

The only thing I cannot do atm is creating such a thumb (and personally I don't want to...)

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - Peardian - 05-09-2012

@lemurboy12: The fighters might take a bit because of all the effort they require. Enemies won't come until later in the project, but rest assured we will get to them.

@Random Talking Bush: Woo! Take your time if you need to. And don't forget to update your tutorial when you get the chance. Wink

@Perseus: That's better, thanks! I've uploaded them already.

@JorisCeoen: The PACs don't agree with brresviewer. For now, don't worry about the stages. There's plenty of other models we need to rip first before we get to stages and SSE. When we get to the stages, we'll provide all of the files in a format that brresviewer can read so that the usual process can be used.

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - Peardian - 05-14-2012

This is a little bump so that the topic doesn't sink in my little update/post spree. Here's a little reminder of what's going on currently.

-Perseus has Squirtle's, Charizard's, and Ivysaur's effects to fix up

-Random Talking Bush still needs to update his Multi-UV tutorial to be easier to understand

-Random Talking Bush has Luigi and maybe even Kirby on the way! Woo!

Also, if I have free time, I'll be claiming Samus's Effects. It's no guarantee, though.

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - Garamonde - 05-14-2012

Not to mention I also have Lucario Effects, Kirby Effects and Ness Effects to do.
I'll try to get around to that soon.

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - josh98 - 05-16-2012

Well, it seems we have hit quite the standstill...... and my 3DS Max trial expired :/ so..... I can't do anything even if I tried.

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - Garamonde - 05-21-2012

Wink

Kirby Effects
Lucario Effects
Ness Effects

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - Peardian - 06-08-2012

Kirby Effects: You didn't check these very closely, did you? Tongue Almost all of the Final Cutter DAEs are wonky, as are a number of others, and EffKirbyFinalCutterB1.obj is empty. You'll have to redo the messed up ones before I can accept this.

Lucario Effects: The DAE for EffLucarioHadoudan needs to be redone, but the rest are fine.

Ness Effects: The DAE for EffNessPKThunderAttackout, EffNessPKThunderHold, and EffNessPsiMagnet need to be redone.

And just as some remindsers, Perseus still has his effects to do, and Random Talking Bush still needs to update his tutorial.

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - Garamonde - 06-08-2012

Welp, how did all that happen?
Either way there's definitely no way I can fix them until I can get on my laptop where all my files are, and hopefully that may be tomorrow.

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - TGE - 06-09-2012

Dead thread is dead?

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - valforwing - 06-09-2012

nah the thread is'nt officially dead until litterally every single 3-Dimensional item has been extracted.
i'm hopeing for some stages, cuz I really want to be able to use the Shadow Moses Stage in MMD.

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - Garamonde - 06-09-2012

Valfor's right, we've just reached a slow down because of people being busy/having problems with their programs and the lack of a renewed fighter fixing guide. *hint hint*
Next time RTB posts models though, they'll be for this project, so that'll get things flowing again.