The VG Resource
The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project (Now at Phase 2!) - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-85.html)
+----- Forum: The Models Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-50.html)
+------ Forum: Submissions (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-53.html)
+------ Thread: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project (Now at Phase 2!) (/thread-19681.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - Perseus - 04-14-2012

(04-10-2012, 05:05 PM)Perseus Wrote: Wheee, I'll update Samus tomorrow Tongue

I lied

Here's Samus
http://www.mediafire.com/?3b3g6e225c6mxbi

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - josh98 - 04-14-2012

Ok, new more proffesinal Render.

[Image: sonicrenderpreview.png]

And please don't obsess over it.

EDIT: I will HAVE to unclaim mario. The Tut is SSOOOOOO Undescriptive, and I don't know how to edit which texture a model uses, I don't know how to get to the diffuse properties for the material..... It is just too much hassle.

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - JorisCeoen - 04-15-2012

Is there actually a way to rip the models WITH their in-game animations? I've not seen it anywhere yet so I presume it's impossible?

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - TGE - 04-15-2012

You can extract animations as *.PSA with brresviewer. The animations are in the *motion.pac files.
(04-15-2012, 02:24 AM)JorisCeoen Wrote: Is there actually a way to rip the models WITH their in-game animations? I've not seen it anywhere yet so I presume it's impossible?

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - JorisCeoen - 04-15-2012

Wow nice indeed! I have one problem, I can't import them with the md5importer script inot 3DS Max 2012, when I select my model file in the md5importer script window, it doesn't do anything...
Then I tried with the .psa file format with the ActorXI importer which should import those, it doesn't do anything either...

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - TGE - 04-15-2012

I guess you'll have to some google search. I don't have much knowledge about that stuff. I only knew that BrresViewer could export the animations.

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - Peardian - 04-19-2012

@Random Talking Bush: Think you could maybe add some more detail to your tutorial? Like, instructions and such so that even people who are unfamiliar with 3DS Max could follow it.

@thegameexplorer: Until you change your mind and download the files again, I'm removing your month-old claims.

I think I'll clean this thread up a bit...

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - TGE - 04-19-2012

I cant find my claims now.. That's why I hate it when my claims get removed.
(04-19-2012, 03:07 PM)Peardian Wrote: @Random Talking Bush: Think you could maybe add some more detail to your tutorial? Like, instructions and such so that even people who are unfamiliar with 3DS Max could follow it.

@thegameexplorer: Until you change your mind and download the files again, I'm removing your month-old claims.

I think I'll clean this thread up a bit...

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - Random Talking Bush - 04-19-2012

(04-19-2012, 03:07 PM)Peardian Wrote: @Random Talking Bush: Think you could maybe add some more detail to your tutorial? Like, instructions and such so that even people who are unfamiliar with 3DS Max could follow it.
Yeah, I'll revise my tutorial tomorrow whenever I get the chance to.

@thegameexplorer: That says something, doesn't it?

Anyway, I've cleaned up the thread, and kept backups of the important data.

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - TGE - 04-19-2012

Yup, it has been a long time indeed, but I found them luckily so here are my claims Tongue
Claims:

Effects

Toon Link Effects
Samus Effects
Zero Suit Samus Effects

Final Smashes:

Samus (Zero Laser)
Zero Suit Samus (Power Suit Samus)
Ice Climbers (Iceberg)

If you don't deliver these very soon, I'm removing your claims again. The reason they were removed in the first place is for hanging onto them for too long. And do realize that Iceberg is already done.

Also, I'm claiming Snake's Effects and FS, because he needs more love.

Side note: I've added the number of remaining models for each category.

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - Garamonde - 04-20-2012

Thanks for organizing everything Peardian, I appreciate it a lot. I'm sorry it seems like I've been slacking. I've had a lot of junk going on and I either don't think to actually maintain the thread, I don't have time or I'm just plain not here due to being back and forth all of the time.
I swear I am gonna do better and get back into this, and I'll try to make it soonish, it's just I'm here at the hospital with my grandma right now so I haven't just been ignoring this. I do check whenever I can because I like to see what's going on.
Again I'm sorry for being such a lackluster leader. At the rate I've been going, Peardian might as well have created this project as he's been doing all the maintainence. There have in fact been times when I just plain am too busy to get online, so I'm not always just sitting on my tush at my lappy/Wii. Just to make sure you guys know. After she gets discharged, things should be for the most part back to normal (our definition of normal anyway hehe) fairly soon, so when things get settled I will try to move my submission a bit higher on my priorities list.

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - TGE - 04-22-2012

You'll need an ActorX import script for 3ds max Tongue
(04-15-2012, 09:32 AM)JorisCeoen Wrote: Wow nice indeed! I have one problem, I can't import them with the md5importer script inot 3DS Max 2012, when I select my model file in the md5importer script window, it doesn't do anything...
Then I tried with the .psa file format with the ActorXI importer which should import those, it doesn't do anything either...

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - Peardian - 04-22-2012

My Snake claims are up. With those done, there are only 46 entries left!

@thegamexplorer, It's been three days since grabbed the claims again. That's three times longer than I originally planned on giving you, and I even waited five hours to make this post to give you extra time. You can't just keep sitting on those claims while nothing gets done. As such, I am removing your six claims again. You're still able to claim them again if you really want to, but please only do so if you actually plan on doing them very soon.

As such, I am claiming Samus Effects, Zero Suit Samus Effects, and Jigglypuff Effects. Had it not been for the claims, I would have done these weeks ago.