The VG Resource
The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project (Now at Phase 2!) - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-85.html)
+----- Forum: The Models Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-50.html)
+------ Forum: Submissions (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-53.html)
+------ Thread: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project (Now at Phase 2!) (/thread-19681.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - josh98 - 04-04-2012

I can't get torrents. I do Change my mind, I guess. I will keep my Claim until he is the Last Character. If I can't get him then Someone else will.

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - PhillyHicks - 04-06-2012

could you guys do Snake's effects

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - josh98 - 04-07-2012

I will try to get 3DS max ASAP. and did anyone but me notice my submission thread was updated?

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - JorisCeoen - 04-08-2012

I'm so happy about this new project, just wanted to say it again! When my map on CS: S will be done, I'll credit EVERYONE who helped into this thread, ripped and rigged models on a giant banner which can be seen at every beginning of a round!

Especially Mighty Jetters for being the one who started this project, Perseus, thegameexplorer, josh98, link101 and all the ones I've not seen until now! If I've forgotten some1 very important, let me know!

On a side note, when are bosses acutally going to be ripped. The final stage of the map will be the Tabuu battle (it's for a max of 64 online players (and really 64, it's not a joke)) and if I don't have him, I cannot finish my map x) but I'm not there yet, it's just that I hope Tabuu won't take too long Wink

Great work guys, really!

EDIT: Peardian, Random Talking Bush

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - TGE - 04-08-2012

Peardian, Random Talking Bush Tongue
(04-08-2012, 02:59 AM)JorisCeoen Wrote: I'm so happy about this new project, just wanted to say it again! When my map on CS: S will be done, I'll credit EVERYONE who helped into this thread, ripped and rigged models on a giant banner which can be seen at every beginning of a round!

Especially Mighty Jetters for being the one who started this project, Perseus, thegameexplorer, josh98, link101 and all the ones I've not seen until now! If I've forgotten some1 very important, let me know!

On a side note, when are bosses acutally going to be ripped. The final stage of the map will be the Tabuu battle (it's for a max of 64 online players (and really 64, it's not a joke)) and if I don't have him, I cannot finish my map x) but I'm not there yet, it's just that I hope Tabuu won't take too long Wink

Great work guys, really!

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - Garamonde - 04-08-2012

@Joris: It was my pleasure. I'm very glad that this project has flourished as much as it has so far, and am truly grateful to everyone who has helped and supported it in one way or another and I deeply appreciate your attention and recognition of everyone's work.
Also, we will not be doing bosses for quite a while I'm sorry to say. We will get there though, just have patience please. Wink

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - Garamonde - 04-09-2012

Okay with my cousin's help I was finally able to set everything up.
Now I can finally fix Charizard!

(...When I get to it...)

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - Peardian - 04-10-2012

Yikes, what a mess this thread is becoming. I have half a mind to clean out all the nonsense.

@Brandondorf9999: Threatening members to make them fulfill your request is a good way to get yourself banned, so I recommend not doing it. That goes for every community, not just here.

I've added a note to the first post. For the sake of completion, be sure to include the Fit___Fake costumes with your Fighter rips, as the textures are indeed different from normal. Here is a list of Fighters who have Fake costumes.

-Peach
-Bowser
-Diddy Kong
-Zelda
-Samus

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - Garamonde - 04-10-2012

I told you the textures were different. Tongue

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - Perseus - 04-10-2012

Wheee, I'll update Samus tomorrow Tongue

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - josh98 - 04-12-2012

(03-27-2012, 05:11 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote:
(03-25-2012, 06:02 PM)Peardian Wrote: @Random Talking Bush: Since it seems we've hit a bit of a slowdown, do you think you could write a tutorial on the process you'd use for dealing with models that have multiple UVs? I'd write it myself, as I know the theory, but I don't know which specific programs would be needed or how to use them. With the tutorial written, we won't have to rely solely on you to rip half the roster. Tongue

(EDIT: Oh, and thanks for putting it in a spoiler tag. I didn't think about doing so. Tongue)

MJ EDIT: No problem. Wink

I have a few Questions.
Okay 1: How do I change my Backround blue like that?
2:When I import mario, he is squished.
3:Um.. Mario's Textures don't show up Sad
4: Could you get me the 3DS max DAE import you use? my hates me. Thank in advance for your reply.
5: and how do I get to the Diffuse properties for the material?

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - TGE - 04-13-2012

Well, I can atleast give you the plugin. Here it is
Some notes though, this plugin tends to not work at first but it does. If it doesn't you'll need to install 2 things
-Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package x86 or
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package x64 (depends on what type of OS you have)
-Direct X SDK which is huge, you'll still need it. Good luck!
(04-12-2012, 12:01 PM)josh98 Wrote: [snip]
I have a few Questions.
Okay 1: How do I change my Backround blue like that?
2:When I import mario, he is squished.
3:Um.. Mario's Textures don't show up Sad
4: Could you get me the 3DS max DAE import you use? my hates me. Thank in advance for your reply.
5: and how do I get to the Diffuse properties for the material?

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - Peardian - 04-13-2012

Glad to see things are making (some) progress, but I'm definitely going to clean up this thread later. Tongue

@thegameexplorer: You've had your Effect/FS claims for nearly a month now. Unless you finish them soon, I'm going to free them up again.

Also, to move things along a bit, I'm going to claim...

-R.O.B. Effects
-Diffusion Beam
-Meta Knight Effects

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - TGE - 04-13-2012

Oooh... you're pushing me again Tongue I'll do so tommorow, I'm tired.
(04-13-2012, 03:08 PM)Peardian Wrote: @thegameexplorer: You've had your Effect/FS claims for nearly a month now. Unless you finish them soon, I'm going to free them up again.

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - Garamonde - 04-13-2012

@Pear: Sorry, I WILL do Charizard. I haven't finished my first priority yet, but when I do I will do it.
The thing is, if I just set it aside for later, I'll never finish it, and I want to get it over with, so please wait a little while longer for me.