The VG Resource
The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project (Now at Phase 2!) - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-85.html)
+----- Forum: The Models Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-50.html)
+------ Forum: Submissions (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-53.html)
+------ Thread: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project (Now at Phase 2!) (/thread-19681.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - josh98 - 03-09-2012

I claim Giga Bowser! (Do I need to include his Animations, or am I fine?)

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - TGE - 03-09-2012

DoneTongue
Ike (IkeR1.brres)
Great Aether (Daitenkuu.brres)
Pokémon Trainer (PoketrainerR1.brres)
Triple Finish (Trinity.brres)
Charizard (PokelizardonR1.brres)
Squirtle (PokezenigameR1.brres)
Ivysaur (PokefushigisouR1.brres)
Diddy Kong (DiddyR1.brres)
Rocketbarrel Barrage (Barreljetpanic.brres)
Lucas (LucasR1.brres)

Claim:
PK Starstorm (Lucas) (Pkstarstormlucas.brres)
King Dedede (Dedede.brres)
Waddle Dee Army
Pikmin & Olimar (OlimarR1.brres)
End of Day (Dayover.brres)
Red Pikmin (PikminredR1.brres)
Blue Pikmin (PikminblueR1.brres)
Yellow Pikmin (PikminyellowR1.brres)
White Pikmin (PikminwhiteR1.brres)
Purple Pikmin (PikminvioletR1.brres)

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - Random Talking Bush - 03-09-2012

Eh, no offence, but Peach and Jigglypuff both need to be fixed -- Peach's eyes use multiple UV mapping channels (which I can tell by the preview are using only the eyelid's UV map, hence the large pupils), and Jigglypuff's UV mapping needs to be fixed for its eyes so that they don't run off the model like that.

Falco looks,.. I'm not sure, exactly, I'll have to check his model in BrawlBox and see if it uses multiple UV maps or not. Ganondorf seems to be fine, though.

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - Garamonde - 03-09-2012

@Perseus: I had this very problem with Pikachu. To open those, get BrawlBox and open the file that won't open, then you can see what's inside it. However you might just find Misc. Data and other useless stuff in there, but you may not, who knows. You should give it a try (and regarding that note in the first post saying "do not use BrawlBox", that simply means, don't export .DAEs or anything with it. You can still use it to open multi-layered .PAC files). Falco's effects should be in "FitFalcoFinal" or something like that as well. Also, if you find that the FS effects are just a texture or two, or a textureless model, then just leave it mixed in with the other stuff (that were in the same .PAC) you found it in.

@josh98: Yeah, nobody includes the animations in theirs, so you don't have to. Tongue

@TGE: 'Kay, I'll add ya in a sec. Tongue

My next claims:

Zelda
Wario Classic
King Dedede
King Dedede Effects

EDIT: @RTB: Asdfgh, that figures. Well, I don't know how to fix that, think you can tell me? Blank

Done againTongue
End of day
King Dedede
Waddle Dee Army
PK Starstorm Lucas
Pikmin & Olimar
Red Pikmin
Yellow pikmin
Blue Pikmin
White Pikmin
Violet Pikmin

Claims:
PK Starstorm (Ness) (Pkstarstorm.brres)
Marth (MarthR1.brres)
Critical Hit (Critical.brres)
Luigi (LuigiR1.brres)
Negative Zone
Falco (FalcoR1.brres)
Landmaster (Falco)
Captain Falcon (CaptainfalconR1.brres)
Blue Falcon
Lucario (LucarioR1.brres)

Sorry Perseus but I can't keep up with how many you've claimed or unclaimed so far so I think I'm just gonna leave your total as it is until Pear gets here. Sick

Everything that you have just claimed has been marked though.

Done!
PK Starstorm (Ness) (Pkstarstorm.brres)
Marth (MarthR1.brres)
Critical Hit (Critical.brres)
Luigi (LuigiR1.brres)
Negative Zone
Falco (FalcoR1.brres)
Landmaster (Falco)
Captain Falcon (CaptainfalconR1.brres)
Blue Falcon
Lucario (LucarioR1.brres)

Claiming
Aura Storm (Wavestorm.brres)
R.O.B. (RobotR1.brres)
Diffusion Beam (Robobeam.brres)
Mr. Game & Watch (MrgamewatchR1.brres)
Octopus
Ganondorf (GanondorfR1.brres)
Beast Ganon (Ganon.brres)
Jigglypuff (PurinR1.brres)
Puff Up (Ookikunaru.brres)
Toon Link (ToonlinkR1.brres)

Oh, guys, uh... it looks like Zelda here has multiple eyes/mouths in one... does that mean I can't do her either? Blank

Done!
Aura Storm (Wavestorm.brres)
R.O.B. (RobotR1.brres)
Diffusion Beam (Robobeam.brres)
Mr. Game & Watch (MrgamewatchR1.brres)
Octopus
Ganondorf (GanondorfR1.brres)
Beast Ganon (Ganon.brres)
Jigglypuff (PurinR1.brres)
Puff Up (Ookikunaru.brres)
Toon Link (ToonlinkR1.brres)

Claim:
Triforce Slash (Toon Link) (Triforceslash.brres)
Wolf
Landmaster (Wolf)
Solid Snake (SnakeR1.brres)
Grenade Launcher
Super Sonic
Black Knight
Sothe
Dr. Stewart
Pico
YEah...DONE!
Triforce Slash (Toon Link) (Triforceslash.brres)
Wolf
Landmaster (Wolf)
Solid Snake (SnakeR1.brres)
Grenade Launcher
Super Sonic
Black Knight
Sothe
Dr. Stewart
Pico

That finishes off with the Characters section. Posted like 70 trophy's today...

Claim:
Jody Summer
Mr. EAD
The Skull
Blood Falcon
Black Shadow
Zoda
Falcon Flyer
Louie
The President (President.brres)
Hocotate Ship (Dolfin.brres)

I finished Giga Bowser Smile will post Him Later

Ehm... TGE, I did Black Shadow already. XD

Giga Bowser is done Smile My rips are coming out real good Big Grin

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - Peardian - 03-10-2012

Sorry about that! I went offline for a couple of days, and it seems I missed a whole lot of activity.

@thegameexplorer: Whoa, hey, slow down! I'm glad you're ripping so many of these trophies, but I'm afraid something's not quite right. You're only exporting some of the textures on the trophies, not all of them. This is a problem, especially with models that use fancy effects. You're supposed to include all textures in the trophy's file, not just all of the ones immediately applied to the model. I'm afraid you're going to have to go back and redo all of them. Or, at least, re-rip all of the textures for all of them. The models themselves are fine. You should also go back and redo the ones from the previous batch I okay'd (with Agitha) because I didn't think to look at the textures, only the models. Also, to make it fair for everyone, you are not allowed to claim any more models (trophies or otherwise) until all of the previous ones you have attempted have been fixed, accepted, and uploaded to the site. This goes for Link, and all of the previous trophies you've submitted, such as Dr. Eggman.

@Link101: Almost! The DAE is perfect, but something is really wrong with the OBJ. (As in, it's only 4 KB and has no content.) You'll have to re-export it. No clue what went wrong with it. Also, be sure to fix the MTL to say "png" instead of "tga" for the texture paths.

@Perseus: Yay! Big Grin ...Uh oh, you forgot the DAE for Captain Falcon. Sad

@valforwing: Not unless someone has made a tool that can extract Melee's models fully-rigged, and that hasn't happened yet.

@Mighty Jetters: Oh, fine. Tongue

@Mighty Jetters: Something's odd with these... Did you do anything different with these? The materials aren't working properly for the DAEs on these. I mean, the paths seem fine, so it should work, but it's not even giving the materials a texture.

@josh98: Mostly nice job on Ganondorf! Seems you accidentally messed up the texture paths on the DAE, though. It seems "FitGanon" became ".Fipngnon". Tongue

@Perseus: Great job on Falco!

@Random Talking Bush: Falco and Ganondorf both use multiple UVs, but their pupil UVs are put first, so they're fine. (White can just be put behind Falco's pupil, and Ganondorf's is just for the eye shadow.) For Jigglypuff and Peach, would you mind helping us with them? Also Falco and Ganondorf, if you think those mulitple UVs are worth having. Also, I just realized Charizard has the same issue as Peach.

@Mighty Jetters: Again, all of your latest DAEs are acting weird. What are you doing differently? Charizard, ROB, and Lucas Effects are all fine.

@josh98: Very nice job!

I've uploaded everything up to Mighty Jetters's superpost with Charizard, except for the Fighter Effects because I still need to make thumbnails for them.

New models accepted up to this point:
-Samus
-Falco(maybe?)
-Giga Bowser

RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - TGE - 03-10-2012

That means you must separate the polygon groups or something, better off to RTB
(03-09-2012, 07:22 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Oh, guys, uh... it looks like Zelda here has multiple eyes/mouths in one... does that mean I can't do her either? Blank

Welll, that is something I would liked to hear a bit earlier if you know what I meanSad 130 TrophiesSad Anyway Do I just need to reexport the textures or something?
(03-10-2012, 01:40 AM)Peardian Wrote: