The VG Resource
Pokemon G/S/C Devamp Project - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: Creative Zone (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-86.html)
+----- Forum: Spriting and Pixel Art (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-14.html)
+------ Forum: Sprite Projects (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-15.html)
+------ Thread: Pokemon G/S/C Devamp Project (/thread-11696.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

RE: Pokemon G/S/C Devamp Project - Arceus493 - 04-29-2010

(04-29-2010, 11:59 AM)Yutaka Wrote:
(04-29-2010, 09:40 AM)Arceus493 Wrote:
(04-29-2010, 09:36 AM)Neslug Wrote: At least get her permission first, mmkay?
Well, he wrote: Like the sketch, please feel free to point out anything that may not look quite right. I'd appreciate your time. c:

Pointing out and editing are not the same thing.

Sorry Cry, but, I really need it for a project Shy

RE: Pokemon G/S/C Devamp Project - Speed-X - 04-30-2010

Arceus: Even though he/she (I'm gonna guess "she," from what Neslug stated) hasn't been very active lately (It seems), I'd try to at LEAST get permission from her. Editing another's work is one thing (not neccessarily bad, dun' get me wrong.), but also using it for another project is definitely something that you should ask about beforehand.
Just giving you a heads up. Cute

Yet still, C+C would be very nice on both Skitty AND Delcatty. It's just nice to know when there's stuff that I can fix that's in my control, y'know? X3

Anyways, I'm gonna call dibs on Electrike and Manectric, if that's okay. I've already got their poses and whatnot sketched out, so I'm all ready to go.

RE: Pokemon G/S/C Devamp Project - Jalopes - 04-30-2010

[Image: bloopp.png]

is this any better

The reason I'm hesitant to lighten it up is because the one I had before was the lightest I could find within the game's palette. I don't want to deviate from it :c

RE: Pokemon G/S/C Devamp Project - Koopaul - 05-01-2010

Anyone get a hold of Devicho? I wanna see that list updated.

RE: Pokemon G/S/C Devamp Project - Speed-X - 05-01-2010

Yes, actually. I did. This was the message I got back:
Devicho Wrote:
Jirachi_the_Chao Wrote:Hi there. Hey, I'm sure you've gotten a few PMs about the project already, but I was just wanting to check in, also. We haven't seen ya in a while, here. Is everything in goin' on in life alright? Genki ^_^'
Yeah, the project... I dunno, it's hard for me to keep track of all the updating (Hence allowing mods or anyone else to edit the first post when needed, but I guess nobody notices.) so I tend to lose track of it. Plus I haven't been feeling like spriting all the much, just here and there. I'll eventually have to go in and do some big updates though.

And this is what I sent back:
Quote:Hey, that's no problem! If it's too much work for ya, I compose give you of a list of all the Pokemon (with the images, hah) that seem to have been accepted by everyone else, and you can just take it from there.
In fact, I'll get started on it. Because I like helping out, and I'm all wound up because there's been a giant tornado warning in the area. But, that's supposed to pass us, so...yeah. Hopefully. ^^Sweatdrop
I sent a list of stuff that I personally thought were "good enough" in the way that the majority of people seemed to accept them, and that they weren't still works in progress.
Although, a couple confused me a bit, like JoshR's Munchlax. I have read this entire thread, but I was confused as to which one was the one he wanted to use for the project.

I haven't got a reply yet, but there's really no rush, in my honest opinion.

And, also, I have Electrike done, but I won't post it until everything is "sorted out" and such. With that, I'll also repost my Delcatty, since I haven't really gotten any crits for it yet. ^^;

RE: Pokemon G/S/C Devamp Project - Arceus493 - 05-04-2010

Ok, I've got Devicho's permission, and this's time for update:
[Image: 50fa7b.png] Feel free to edit it

Credits to:
Devicho: Project starter
RBYDex (deviantArt): Inspiration

RE: Pokemon G/S/C Devamp Project - Seth_19_97 - 06-07-2010

I Call Cherubi

Feel free to Crit Please DoBig Grin
Oh And here is shiny

With Regular Couldnt Find Shiny Colurs So I Made New Colurs Blue From Shiny Ditto and Gold from Shiny Lickitung The Pink Was From Shiny Magmar And Green From Shiny Slyther

Crit If you Want and I will Fix

RE: Pokemon G/S/C Devamp Project - Hoeloe - 06-07-2010

Okay. It's awful. It's horribly square, the stems are far too thick, the shading is horrible, it's just... generally bad. Use a reference, since when did ANY Pokemon look like that?

Redo it, please. Or better, don't.

Honestly, after looking at that, I don't believe you're 16.

RE: Pokemon G/S/C Devamp Project - Seth_19_97 - 06-07-2010

(06-07-2010, 10:15 AM)Yutaka Wrote: Okay. It's awful. It's horribly square, the stems are far too thick, the shading is horrible, it's just... generally bad. Use a reference, since when did ANY Pokemon look like that?

Redo it, please. Or better, don't.

Honestly, after looking at that, I don't believe you're 16.

Well Thanks For The Comment
And Ill Make It Better
And I am 16 Thank you Very Mutch

RE: Pokemon G/S/C Devamp Project - Kyo Wolf - 06-07-2010

Basically what the other person said. Way too square-ish and shaded wrongly.

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/4778/cherubigsc.png

Heres one I did, which has some problems with the shading most likely and a few pixel errors, but I'm not a expert at this style anyway (Not to mention I usually just don't sprite in general), I just did this as a example to show. The shape is more accurate, and the colors are as well, they are more dark, which fits the Pokemon more. I'm not saying use this, (Though, this wouldn't be submittable for the project anyhow since it's supposed to be reposes), I'm just showing it because it's closer to the style and for referencing.

It looks more like you just did this from memory as well instead of looking at a reference. Use the DP/PtHGSS sprites so you will know what you are spriting.

RE: Pokemon G/S/C Devamp Project - Seth_19_97 - 06-08-2010

Your looks awsome and you might have been Right on the pixal errors
Cry Your is realy good!!!!(")>

RE: Pokemon G/S/C Devamp Project - Mario11 - 06-08-2010

(05-04-2010, 12:07 AM)Arceus493 Wrote: Ok, I've got Devicho's permission, and this's time for update:

Credits to:

Dude, thats awesome!Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

RE: Pokemon G/S/C Devamp Project - Seth_19_97 - 06-08-2010

Here I redid Myn Wile wooking off of his a little here myne is It is alot better that My version 1 I Kept my style a little    
Here it is Better
[Image: cheribut.png]
By seth_19_97 at 2010-06-08
Its Good Right
(05-04-2010, 12:07 AM)Arceus493 Wrote: Ok, I've got Devicho's permission, and this's time for update:

Credits to:

What Thred dids he have that on here if it was on Here

RE: Pokemon G/S/C Devamp Project - Tea - 06-08-2010

it still sucks quite bad. look at the ref. it looks m,ore like you used kyo wolfs one as a ref, and broke it?

RE: Pokemon G/S/C Devamp Project - Seth_19_97 - 06-10-2010

Here i redid the berry
[Image: cheribu.png]
By seth_19_97 at 2010-06-10