The VG Resource
Assist Trophies and Pokemon - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: Creative Zone (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-86.html)
+----- Forum: Community Projects (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-57.html)
+------ Forum: Smash Bros Project (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-31.html)
+------ Thread: Assist Trophies and Pokemon (/thread-8719.html)

RE: Assist Trophies and Pokemon - Shadowth117 - 10-17-2009

(10-17-2009, 01:45 PM)Sploder Wrote: In some ways, running into the BG could be an awesome thing. Fox about to LANDMASTER you? Just go back for a bathroom break!

But anyway, I don't think it's a good idea, either. Not only is diarrhea rather disgusting and very unhealthy, but retreating into the BG is just not a good idea for anything (other than FSes). Also, Johnny isn't really all that important of a character.

Possibly a better idea is to take Metal Gear Rex, and have him do a Battleship Halberd. It could shoot rockets at opponents, laser cutter nearby players, and finish up with a Rail Gun nuke (comparable to the Nova/Smart bomb).

...Then again, that could do better as a boss, but if not, Rex would likely make a better AT than Akiba.

Yeah that's pretty much my opinion on it. Metal Gear Rex seems way too overpowered for an assist trophy though. It'd definitely make a amazing boss though.

RE: Assist Trophies and Pokemon - JoseFran - 10-17-2009

(10-15-2009, 02:48 PM)Shadowth117 Wrote: Not sure who that is, but doesn't the Samurai Goroh assist trophy already do that? I wouldn't mind adding this guy to the list, but you need to find a way to make his attack(s) unique or he's not really worth adding.

You are right. I have searching about Takamaru and I've discovered that Takamaru can use his shurikens, fireballs and can also reflect projectiles with his katana. After that, we have to options:

1. Takamaru appears in the stage and runs to the player's enemies. Then he attacks with his weapons (Katana for near enemies and shurikens & fireballs for far enemies) If someone (Mario's fire balls ot Meowth's coins, for example) try to hit Takamaru, he might reflect the attack.

2. Takamaru & Ninjas: It might be a fake-trophy assist. First, some ninjas appear in the stage and attack ALL players (it's a tramp!). More seconds later, Takamaru arrives at the stage and kill the ninjas to save us.

RE: Assist Trophies and Pokemon - D2S-Speed - 10-17-2009

(10-17-2009, 07:29 AM)MarcelloF Wrote: I didn't read all posts..
Anyways: Johnny Sasaki (Metal Gear Solid Series)
He'd run around and whoever he touches gets diarea(thats spelled wrong sorry). They would run behind the BG and start losing some life for a few seconds.

I know it sounds stupid, but I like it and Johnny always has diarea in the games.

No...Im sorry that's just a no no on that idea.

RE: Assist Trophies and Pokemon - blah475 - 10-21-2009

The deoxys attack form wasn't supposed to be over powered. It only did a total of 100. Besides Entei does 200% damage.

All that defence Deoxys was a combination of gardivor(deflected projetilies) and wobbafet (countered melee damage).

RE: Assist Trophies and Pokemon - Teddy The Elite - 10-21-2009

(10-21-2009, 04:07 PM)blah475 Wrote: 1.The deoxys attack form wasn't supposed to be over powered. It only did a total of 100. Besides Entei does 200% damage.

2.All that defence Deoxys was a combination of gardivor(deflected projetilies) and wobbafet (countered melee damage).

1. But if we keep adding Pokemon who do around 100, the whole fight just goes to waiting for a Pokeball to overpower your opponent.

2. But since they are combined, they are overpowered.

RE: Assist Trophies and Pokemon - D2S-Speed - 10-22-2009

I have an idea what about Roll from Megaman as an assist trophy she can jump around shooting her mega buster, using her vacuum attack to suck in your opponents also if you hit her she will be on the floor crying for a short period then she will get up and continue her attack.

How about it?

RE: Assist Trophies and Pokemon - tsr moderation staff - 10-22-2009

proto would make a badass assist trophy if he doesn't make it as a costume. just having the whistle beforehand would make it worth it

RE: Assist Trophies and Pokemon - Kairos - 10-22-2009

idk if this has been suggested but how about Gameboy.

Y'know Gameboy's idea for his FS could really work as a AT.

RE: Assist Trophies and Pokemon - mutantyoshi - 10-24-2009

Baby Mario Bros. They ride around on a Chain Chomp like in Mario and Luigi: Partners In Time/Mario Kart Double Dash. Simple yet effective!

RE: Assist Trophies and Pokemon - Gold - 10-25-2009

[Image: asting1.png] ?

RE: Assist Trophies and Pokemon - CeeY - 10-25-2009

(10-25-2009, 06:20 PM)Arthur Wrote: [Image: asting1.png] ?
Tingle is coming out great. Just curious, who made that Yoshi?

RE: Assist Trophies and Pokemon - Gold - 10-25-2009

I think Mutantyoshi made the original and this particular one is an edit by Koopaul? Maybe? Not sure exactly.

RE: Assist Trophies and Pokemon - mutantyoshi - 10-25-2009

(10-25-2009, 07:44 PM)Arthur Wrote: I think Mutantyoshi made the original and this particular one is an edit by Koopaul? Maybe? Not sure exactly.

that is correct.

RE: Assist Trophies and Pokemon - JoseFran - 10-29-2009

I've tried to do new style's Kat and Ana, and it is the result:

[Image: katandana.png]

I think that it's better than the other one sprite, the only problem I've seen is the size, is a bit bigger than Mario... What do you think?

By the way... what's about Takamaru? Do you like the idea?

RE: Assist Trophies and Pokemon - D2S-Speed - 10-29-2009

(10-29-2009, 10:26 AM)JoseFran Wrote: I've tried to do new style's Kat and Ana, and it is the result:

[Image: katandana.png]

I think that it's better than the other one sprite, the only problem I've seen is the size, is a bit bigger than Mario... What do you think?

By the way... what's about Takamaru? Do you like the idea?

Not in style needs to be more toonish.