The VG Resource
Assist Trophies and Pokemon - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: Creative Zone (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-86.html)
+----- Forum: Community Projects (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-57.html)
+------ Forum: Smash Bros Project (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-31.html)
+------ Thread: Assist Trophies and Pokemon (/thread-8719.html)

RE: Assist Trophies and Pokemon - red reaper - 02-26-2010

adross looks so much better
[Image: pac.png]
btw i tried to make a new pacman i made him classc / new

RE: Assist Trophies and Pokemon - Iceman404 - 02-26-2010

(02-26-2010, 10:40 PM)red reaper Wrote: adross looks so much better

[Image: pacpac.png]

RE: Assist Trophies and Pokemon - red reaper - 02-26-2010

(02-26-2010, 10:41 PM)Iceman404 Wrote:
(02-26-2010, 10:40 PM)red reaper Wrote: adross looks so much better

[Image: pacpac.png]
i know i saw yours it beat mine by alot you should give him eyes

RE: Assist Trophies and Pokemon - Iceman404 - 02-26-2010

Okay.
[Image: pacman2.png]

Description Change:
Pacman will come waka-waka-ing into the stage chasing 3 ghosts at a quick and a comical speed. He will run in and out the sides of the camera, each time he comes out of the side of the camera, he will come from a different location. Anyone he hits will recieve a blow of 5 damage, and will get knocked back as if hit by one of those mini F-Zero cars. After a while Pac-Man and the 3 Ghosts will do that little imploding animation. But remember, in the last five seconds Pac's there, he will start glowing and will have invincibility.

RE: Assist Trophies and Pokemon - red reaper - 02-27-2010

(02-26-2010, 11:39 PM)Iceman404 Wrote: Okay.

Description Change:
Pacman will come waka-waka-ing into the stage chasing ghosts at a quick and a comical speed. He will run in and out the sides of the camera, each time he comes out of the side of the camera, he will come from a different location. Anyone he hits will recieve a blow of 5 damage, and will get knocked back as if hit by one of those mini F-Zero cars. After a while Pac-Man and the 3 Ghosts will do that little imploding animation. But remember, in the last five seconds Pac's there, he will start glowing and will have invincibility.
looks amazing and the death looks hilarious defiantly smash material ill make the ghost should i give them hands or not

RE: Assist Trophies and Pokemon - Iceman404 - 02-27-2010

(02-27-2010, 12:28 AM)red reaper Wrote:

Description Change:
Pacman will come waka-waka-ing into the stage chasing ghosts at a quick and a comical speed. He will run in and out the sides of the camera, each time he comes out of the side of the camera, he will come from a different location. Anyone he hits will recieve a blow of 5 damage, and will get knocked back as if hit by one of those mini F-Zero cars. After a while Pac-Man and the 3 Ghosts will do that little imploding animation. But remember, in the last five seconds Pac's there, he will start glowing and will have invincibility.
looks amazing and the death looks hilarious defiantly smash material ill make the ghost should i give them hands or not

Meh, don't give em' hands.

Also, thanks! I imagine it would look really funny to see Pac-Man accidentally bumping into/killing people just to eat ghosts.

(02-27-2010, 12:44 AM)Iceman404 Wrote:
(02-27-2010, 12:28 AM)red reaper Wrote:

Description Change:

Meh, don't give em' hands.

Also, thanks! I imagine it would look really funny to see Pac-Man accidentally bumping into/killing people just to eat ghosts.
[Image: pac-1.png]

They look good! I'll try to "Stylize" them tommorrow/later!

(02-27-2010, 12:55 AM)Iceman404 Wrote: They look good! I'll try to "Stylize" them tommorrow/later!
thanks trying to figure out how i should shade them was hard

RE: Assist Trophies and Pokemon - Baegal - 02-27-2010

didn't we decide not to do pacman?

Uhh...We did?

RE: Assist Trophies and Pokemon - Kairos - 02-27-2010

No reason to. Klonoa is the Namco rep not Pac-Man.

Aww come on...Isn't Klonoa the Playable character? Pac-man would be a really unique assist trophy.
[Image: pacnghosts.png]

RE: Assist Trophies and Pokemon - Shadowth117 - 02-27-2010

(02-27-2010, 10:37 AM)Rags Wrote: No reason to. Klonoa is the Namco rep not Pac-Man.

Yup and that's why hes not on the playable roster. I had a feeling that people would probably start complaining, but its really not that far out of what should be expected in the game. Say what you like, but Pacman is much more than popular enough to qualify not to mention much more widely known about then Klonoa.

Iceman, Red Reaper, good job. I like how those sprites are coming along so far. I'm particularly fond of Pacman's death animation.

That's exactly what I was thinking! Pac-Man can't be playable, because his move-set would be hard to come up with. (But Koopaul says he has one)
But since he's Namco's main mascot, he has to at-least be an assist trophy.

Seriously, wtf is a klonoa compared to pac-man?