Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Bleach Resource
Well, here's another thread. This time I have "Bleach Heat the Soul 7" for the PSP. Smile

Thanked by: Solink, ramonM64
Just added Ichigo version 3. Big Grin

Thanked by: Solink
OK, just added:
Hollow Ichigo
Hollow Ichigo (bankai)
Ichigo (Full Hollow)
Thanked by: Solink
The white Ichigo is Inner Hollow
and Hollow Ichigo not full Hollow

and to save you some time Please look at my thread, I ripped half of these already
[Image: bannermdo.png]

Type 0 - Final Fantasy, Crisis Core, Twilight Princess, Bleach, and more
Thanked by:
(02-02-2012, 09:15 PM)GrimmJeel Wrote: The white Ichigo is Inner Hollow

and to save you some time Please look at my thread, I ripped half of these already

OK, I'll change the icons.

I saw that you already ripped a bunch of the characters, but I also noticed they don't have rigs. Sad
Thanked by:
(02-03-2012, 12:18 AM)Roxas358 Wrote:
(02-02-2012, 09:15 PM)GrimmJeel Wrote: The white Ichigo is Inner Hollow

OK, I'll change the icons.

I saw that you already ripped a bunch of the characters, but I also noticed they don't have rigs. Sad

I have an issue with .dae files, so I cant rig them. You can redo the models if you want it doesnt matter, I cant rig them anyway T_T

plus your icons look cooler than mine

Thanked by:
(02-03-2012, 02:27 AM)GrimmJeel Wrote: I have an issue with .dae files, so I cant rig them. You can redo the models if you want it doesnt matter, I cant rig them anyway T_T

I'm glad you're fine with me redoing them, I was feeling kind of bad for doing that.

Do you know that Noesis can open the GMO files that are in this game? That's how I'm getting there rigs. Smile Dissidia and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood also have GMO.
Thanked by: Garamonde, GrimmJeel
(02-03-2012, 10:49 AM)Roxas358 Wrote:
(02-03-2012, 02:27 AM)GrimmJeel Wrote: I have an issue with .dae files, so I cant rig them. You can redo the models if you want it doesnt matter, I cant rig them anyway T_T

I'm glad your fine with me redoing them, I was feeling kind of bad for doing that.

Do you know that Noesis can open the GMO files that are in this game? That's how I'm getting there rigs. Smile Dissidia and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood also have GMO.

I'm also using Noesis but I get errors when importing .dae files to 3ds max

Thanked by:
Rukia is up. Wink
Thanked by:
Everything through Rukia has been uploaded!

Also, GrimmJeel, I wish you luck in getting .DAEs to work. It would be great to see rigged models from you. Big Grin
Thanked by: Garamonde
(02-06-2012, 03:17 PM)Peardian Wrote: Everything through Rukia has been uploaded!

It's odd, but I don't see any of the models.
http://models-resource.com/psx_ps2/bleac...index.html
Thanked by:
Maybe you need to hard refresh (CTRL + F5). I can see lots of models there.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Roxas358
(02-07-2012, 10:55 AM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Maybe you need to hard refresh (CTRL + F5). I can see lots of models there.

Thanks, I see them now. Tongue
hi roxas, im making a mmorpg based on bleach anime if you are interested, skype: sule.tunkara1

im depending on you =)
Thanked by:
Don't close this thread, I'm going to upload models soon.