Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
"New" Super Mario Kart [WILL BE UPDATING AFTER IM DONE WITH OTHER STUFF]
Quote: Also, are the shrinking sprited really necessary? Or does the game engine not resize them on its own...?

Yes, they are necessary.

[Image: 122zrk9.png]

If I understood you correctly, you can see that it only gives you a sprite per increasing distance. I don't know if that sort of resizing thing you described was even used in the GBA version.

Star,

Also, since I'm on here. The question blocks you created are possible. It turns out that the question blocks have their own colors in the game. Yay!
I haven't actually done it yet because I need to use a SNES color calculator to properly translate your updated palettes.

Iceman404,

Thanks for everything you did to help! I didn't realize Star was working on items at that time. I neglected to send him the entirety of the sprite packet b/c of other projects. Also, to answer to your comments: my courses really aren't hot stuff ATM Sad I haven't had much of a chance to sit down and really hammer them out. Given how I want DK and Bowser to be able to take a course top speed, my options for course design are very limited.

Also, I will not edit driver stats aside from Wario. I was speaking to a different audience, announcing that it is in fact possible to have paired driver stats separate!! (I've never seen any mention of that before)
Thanked by: Star, Iceman404, Gaia

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Item Kart[Check the first post for updates on items, screw the characters] - by segwayspeedracer - 07-13-2012, 11:43 PM