Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
"New" Super Mario Kart [WILL BE UPDATING AFTER IM DONE WITH OTHER STUFF]
When I said a Koopa shell frame was missing from the original sheet I meant literally. It has a 2nd frame where the hole faces the camera, with it's own separate distance sprites and everything!

I'd rip it for you by driving by a slow one in battle mode, but I can't at the moment. I think my explanation is self explanatory on what the missing frame looks like.

That aside, everything is great! I just THINK (fuck you HTC spell-check I'm not hungry enough to eat item boxes) the bottom of the item box is a little too dark in meshes with the black inside. I don't know about using the slim modern banana. I never really favored it, but that's just personal bias I guess.

Edit: have you also considered adding a highlight to the shells?

Edit 2: Oh and the right tail on the banana is a bit wonky.

Edit 3: I messed around with the items and whatnot, and noticed the item box's top and bottom rim are 2 pixels tall. Are you sure this won't be pain to sprite in? You'll have to make the items in it 2 pixels smaller, yet fit the detail and readability in it. I'd ask your friend if you could up the HUD size (and numbers) by 2 pixels just to save yourself from this.
~~LOVE~~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
[Image: mousey.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: What if Starpower worked on Super Mario Kart?[First Post shows Updates] - by Iceman404 - 07-12-2012, 06:11 AM