Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
"New" Super Mario Kart [WILL BE UPDATING AFTER IM DONE WITH OTHER STUFF]
(07-02-2012, 06:54 PM)Sexy Bastard Wrote: I want to assume 12 but then again I could be wrong.

Anyways these are great star, I am really looking forward to seeing more as they come.
Actually, you're right lol
CONGRATS. YOUR PRIZE SHALL BE AWAITING YOU IN THE MAIL.
ALTHOUGH..apparently the hackers are having trouble with the coding so..we may not be able to add all additional 4 characters.

As for the eyes..I'm gonna have to leave them like they are. I apologize for my ignorance, but seeing what they look like without big pupils looks weird to me. Although I appreciate you taking your time to do your edits.

As for the proportions of Mario's head..I'm leaving it the way it is as well. It's the same width as SMK Mario's head, but as for height it's two pixels longer. Same goes for Luigi's head, except his head is one pixel longer.(I'm actually thinking about reworking on Luigi after Chris2Ball's advice).

I DO like what you have done with Peach. I need to get rid of her crazy hair in the back haha. It looks so much better. I'll need to, as well, fix her dress and that arm issue.
[Image: 9fryz.gif] [Image: QUmE6.gif]
[Image: XwNYE.gif]
[Image: qjGOacY.png]

Click the link below to view the New Super Mario Kart Project! [Seizure Warning]

Messages In This Thread
RE: What if Starpower worked on Super Mario Kart? - by Star - 07-03-2012, 05:30 PM