Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
"New" Super Mario Kart [WILL BE UPDATING AFTER IM DONE WITH OTHER STUFF]
The game could hardly handle 6 racers with AI on the mode 7 field, hence the 2-obstacles-on-the-track rule (throw another banana, and the one in front of you just disappears); correct me if I'm wrong. Anyways, I suggest you tone down the saturation on the colors, it's nearly eye searing, and make everyone's eyes just simple with black slim pupils instead of colored ones that look over detailed in the small space you have (Peach was hurt mostly by this. The bigger eyes just look odd).

Follow Chris' example and try to avoid the smudged look in order to present better readability. Also, Peach looks obese from afar, and now I see it's because the kart's seat is visible from behind her. The original spriters made the seat invisible from the front sprites to show her slim figure better, and it worked.

Anyways, I'm MADLY in love with these, and Super Mario Kart is one of my favorite games of all time. I'm hoping so bad that you at least finish everyone's directions.

EDIT: Oh lol it's her hair, not the seat. I still think you should do something about that though.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: What if Starpower worked on Super Mario Kart? - by Iceman404 - 07-03-2012, 10:32 AM