Users browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)
The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project (Now at Phase 2!)
You've got to remember that we have 6 hours time difference dude.And also, Samus effects are already done, but I don't have an updated version of brresviewer which exports obj. If someone could link me that I'll be happy Tongue
(04-22-2012, 09:43 PM)Peardian Wrote: My Snake claims are up. With those done, there are only 46 entries left!

@thegamexplorer, It's been three days since grabbed the claims again. That's three times longer than I originally planned on giving you, and I even waited five hours to make this post to give you extra time. You can't just keep sitting on those claims while nothing gets done. As such, I am removing your six claims again. You're still able to claim them again if you really want to, but please only do so if you actually plan on doing them very soon.

As such, I am claiming Samus Effects, Zero Suit Samus Effects, and Jigglypuff Effects. Had it not been for the claims, I would have done these weeks ago.

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - by TGE - 04-23-2012, 12:15 AM