Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project (Now at Phase 2!)
Thanks for organizing everything Peardian, I appreciate it a lot. I'm sorry it seems like I've been slacking. I've had a lot of junk going on and I either don't think to actually maintain the thread, I don't have time or I'm just plain not here due to being back and forth all of the time.
I swear I am gonna do better and get back into this, and I'll try to make it soonish, it's just I'm here at the hospital with my grandma right now so I haven't just been ignoring this. I do check whenever I can because I like to see what's going on.
Again I'm sorry for being such a lackluster leader. At the rate I've been going, Peardian might as well have created this project as he's been doing all the maintainence. There have in fact been times when I just plain am too busy to get online, so I'm not always just sitting on my tush at my lappy/Wii. Just to make sure you guys know. After she gets discharged, things should be for the most part back to normal (our definition of normal anyway hehe) fairly soon, so when things get settled I will try to move my submission a bit higher on my priorities list.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - by Garamonde - 04-20-2012, 01:59 PM