Users browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)
The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project (Now at Phase 2!)
I checked them for any issues twice, and they were perfectly fine Smile
(Man, Im horrible lol)
Edit: And do I have to name them?
(03-17-2012, 12:27 AM)Peardian Wrote: @thegameexplorer: And here I thought you learned your lesson. What happened "I'm not going to post anything else"? Tongue

@A.J. Nitro: That was my mistake, actually. That is the proper Silver, but I accidentally uploaded the Trophy thumbnail to him instead of the trophy. I'm going to re-replace it when we get to that stage of the project. Tongue

Now that I have some time, I'm going to look at these. Better hope there's nothing wrong with them, thegameexplorer!

@Link101's Trophies: All clear!
@Perseus's Olimar: Very nicely done on the mesh! All of the mesh groups are properly separated. However, his texture paths need to be fixed. Tongue Same comments apply to the Pikmin, too.
@Perseus's Wario Effects: Yep, great job! Some people divide up the effects into different folders, but that's optional, really. And again, the DAE texture paths need to be fixed.
@Perseus's Final Smashes: Again, very nice. And again, texture paths. Tongue
@thegameexplorer's Trophies: And the verdict is... yep! They're good. Aren't you lucky you don't have to redo them all again? I would have preferred it if you had actually waited. You didn't even bother to properly name them, either.

Dont want to be bitchy but please dont pick up this altitude. I'm not in the mood for that now.
(03-16-2012, 01:33 PM)josh98 Wrote: Uh... Double Post and you are doing what you did last time. claiming and Making. You will have alot to remake if these are falty!

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - by TGE - 03-17-2012, 07:12 AM