Users browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)
The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project (Now at Phase 2!)
@thegameexplorer: And here I thought you learned your lesson. What happened "I'm not going to post anything else"? Tongue

@A.J. Nitro: That was my mistake, actually. That is the proper Silver, but I accidentally uploaded the Trophy thumbnail to him instead of the trophy. I'm going to re-replace it when we get to that stage of the project. Tongue

Now that I have some time, I'm going to look at these. Better hope there's nothing wrong with them, thegameexplorer!

@Link101's Trophies: All clear!
@Perseus's Olimar: Very nicely done on the mesh! All of the mesh groups are properly separated. However, his texture paths need to be fixed. Tongue Same comments apply to the Pikmin, too.
@Perseus's Wario Effects: Yep, great job! Some people divide up the effects into different folders, but that's optional, really. And again, the DAE texture paths need to be fixed.
@Perseus's Final Smashes: Again, very nice. And again, texture paths. Tongue
@thegameexplorer's Trophies: And the verdict is... yep! They're good. Aren't you lucky you don't have to redo them all again? I would have preferred it if you had actually waited. You didn't even bother to properly name them, either.
Thanked by: Perseus, Garamonde

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - by Peardian - 03-17-2012, 12:27 AM