Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project (Now at Phase 2!)
You could just attach all meshes into one... and you can export smd files with a plugin if you search around google abit http://bit.ly/xKjsdb
(03-13-2012, 02:26 PM)JorisCeoen Wrote: Alright, my fault for not wenting to the TMR x)

I found the .DAE's and I have 3DS Max 2012... How can you import a .DAE as a single mesh? When I import it, it goes fine, however, there are like 10 meshes or so (I took for example the Bowser model) but it was the same for the Metaknight model.

What I LOVED was that for the R.O.B. model, there was a .smd file. If ALL models could contain a .smd file, it could not be better. I know of hundreds of people that need .smd files for Garrys mod and other Source games. It's an excellent extension for use in 3DS Max. DAE's and OBJ's are fine too but require 5 times as much work for simply having the same result as what an .smd file does with a single import... I really wonder if there is a way to convert .dae to .smd

Still, if I could import the .DAE's as a single mesh, the result would be the same, so it would exclude the need of and .smd file. But if a single mesh is impossible from .DAE... That would really suck Unsure

Anyone knows something about this? I hope the future models will all include a .smd Smile

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - by TGE - 03-13-2012, 02:34 PM