Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project (Now at Phase 2!)
@thegameexplorer: I didn't notice there was a problem until I saw your Trophy Stand rip. That's when I realized I should be checking the textures, too, because I had just assumed people were getting all of the textures. Until then, I was mainly concerned with model issues. And yes, you have to redo all of them. You might not have rushed, but you certainly didn't wait.

@Perseus: Nice!

@Link101: Hooray! The model is perfectly fine. However, you may want to double-check to make sure you have all of the textures for each file. Remember, you want all of the texture files that come with the trophy, even the weird ones you don't recognize. For instance, Bombed here is missing the texture for his fuse.

@Mighty Jetters: That's better, thanks. And you know, you really should have tested the DAE on your own before posting it. If you had opened it, you would have seen something was wrong. Tongue

@Perseus's Fighters: Nicely done! We definitely need more fighters!

@josh98's Ganondorf: That's better. Hooray, Ganondorf. Tongue

@Perseus's Trophies: Nah, previews aren't necessary. Also, I didn't upload Tabuu because I couldn't find the download link for the fixed model. Mind posting it again?

@Random Talking Bush: Yikes... that is a lot. What do we do about them? Make duplicate meshes of the eyes, one for each UV map? Does that mean you'll have to take care of them yourself?

@Mighty Jetters's Dedede Effects: Nice! And yeah, sorry, it will take me a bit to get to the effects. Thumbnails and such. Tongue

@josh98: Yeah, that's a problem... I'll do something about that.

@Perseus's Fighters 2: Nice!

It'll be a bit before I can actually check these models, but I should be able to look at them by tomorrow for sure. Also, to make things fair for everyone, I am revoking thegameexplorer's claims on all of the trophies past the batch that I uploaded earlier. He still cannot claim anymore models until his first batch are all cleared and uploaded. After all, it wouldn't be fair for 100+ of the trophies to be blocked off by one person.
Thanked by: Garamonde, josh98, Perseus

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - by Peardian - 03-11-2012, 05:43 PM