Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project (Now at Phase 2!)
Ayah, it's even hard to catch up when you're at home on vacation for only a day! Where to start...

@Peardian: Oh, alright then lol. Also, thanks I'm honored. Tongue And okie-dokie, we aren't going anywhere.

@Perseus: Ahhh, I swear I can't remember you ever posting about Game & Watch... heck. Blank

@Peardian (2): Eh, it's fine. I'll claim Lucas in his place, and let RTB handle those apparent dozen polygons lol...

@Link101: After you're done updating, are you gonna post Beam Kirby?

@Perseus (2): Nah that's fine, like I said I'll let RTB handle G&W's crazy polygon business. Tongue

@TGE: I do have some form of life (such as playing Pokémon Rumble) outside my computer you know. Tongue

@TGE (2): That's great! But for the future, please don't do anymore models than you haven't stated you will do, even as "last minute add-ons" or whatnot, as I said via PM. I'm afraid I can't bend the rules of the project for anyone, not even you. I'm sure you understand. Wink

@TGE (3): Yay more models!

@TGE (4): Yowza you're on a role. The trophies will all be done by the end of next week!

@TGE (5): Same as reply #2 about the last-minute add-on trophies. And yeah, if you just wanna do trophies now that's fine (the rest of us will be left with the hard stuff, but oh well Tongue). Also aye... I'll update the list.

@valforwing: I don't know. Melee is nowhere near as easy to rip as Brawl (not to mention IDK how we'd do it. Is print-screening the only way?), so I wouldn't expect a project from me. Sick Maybe someone else will be willing to?

EDIT: @Peardian (3): Oh, one last note: please don't cross out items until they are actually on the site. I have a system going here so that people (including me) won't get confused. I wondered why you kept crossing stuff out early. Tongue I understand they've already been verified and you're gonna upload them anyway, but can we just keep to this please? I also changed the tag to just say "(Not On Site)". If I have to I'll cross it all out myself when the time comes.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: John2k4, Perseus

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - by Garamonde - 03-08-2012, 10:15 PM