Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project (Now at Phase 2!)
Yikes, I've got a lot of catching up to do! Sorry for being away for so long, I've been very busy. I'll have to go through these tomorrow, as I'm too worn out tonight. Until then, have some feedback!

@John24k's Lucario: Great! I'll check it tomorrow.
@MTL in Noesis: Considering what Noesis seems to do to texture paths, it's really much better to just use brresviewer's export and correct the paths from TGA to PNG.
@josh98's Bowser: Looking forward to checking this tomorrow.
@Mighty Jetters: Nah, don't slow them down on my account. I can always catch up. Wink
@poe & Link101's: Nice! I'll have to check these trophies tomorrow.
@josh98: Sonic probably uses mesh groups like Kirby. If his model does what I think it does, RTB may have to take care of him. Unless you manage to fix it yourself, that is.
@Link101's trophies: Nice!
@Perseus's Ike: Woo!
@valforwing: Did you even try using ctrl+f on the trophy list? Tongue Everything on the bottom you mentioned is from Melee, not Brawl.
@Lucario's missing costume: Yeah, some characters have alternate costumes that were removed, so the numbering isn't complete. For example, Link is also missing one. That's not to say anything is missing, of course, we have everything.
@josh98's MK: Hooray!
@Link101's more trophies: Awesome! I'm really hoping these turn out to be perfectly fine, as I'd hate to make you have to redo all of these!
@josh98's Sonic: The preview image worries me a bit. Did you simply hide his other facial expressions for the image, or did you actually remove them? Either way, unless you managed to fix it, RTB may have to handle this one.

Oh yeah, and as a note, there are some trophies that either have weird tiling (all Pokémon) or don't use any textures (that Mocca robot, Command Falco). Don't worry about this, as that's just how the models are. Your rip of them will still be acceptable. For the big images, just do your best, and remember I'll be taking care of the thumbnails.
Thanked by: Perseus, Link101, Garamonde, TGE

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - by Peardian - 03-06-2012, 01:36 AM