Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Mighty Jetters' Model Submission Continuum
Finally, my very own model thread! Hope you all enjoy, and expect to see LOTS more. Big Grin

Note: I've deleted everything here I had for Brawl because there is an official Brawl thread which can be found here, and I had to redo literally everything I submitted for it due to them having .MTL-less .OBJs. Until I decide to submit something that isn't for a project, this post is going to stay empty. So if you want to see all of my model submissions, please click the blue "M" to the left under my avatar. Smile
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Ploaj
Hasn't Silver been done already?
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
Not his trophy: http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamec...index.html

I looked already. Wink
Thanked by:
Glad to see you're enjoying ripping models. Big Grin

You know, I'm surprised there hasn't been more of an effort to rip Brawl models. Maybe it's the game's file structure. Definitely a project we should try for in 2012.
Thanked by:
The section most certainly needs a tidy up, that's for sure...
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
(12-13-2011, 12:32 PM)Peardian Wrote: Glad to see you're enjoying ripping models. Big Grin

Yep, I'm enjoying it very much. Big Grin

(12-13-2011, 12:32 PM)Peardian Wrote: You know, I'm surprised there hasn't been more of an effort to rip Brawl models. Maybe it's the game's file structure. Definitely a project we should try for in 2012.

I know right? I'm all for this!
Thanked by:
All the models posted so far are up now! Big Grin Also, I reorganized the Brawl submissions page to something more logical and correct. Tongue
Thanked by: Garamonde
could u get the MGS stuff next please?
I've been waiting for almost two years to get my hand on a decent collection of MGS models. all the ones i have have texture errors HUGE texture errors
Thanked by:
Do you mean Metal Gear Solid models in Brawl, or models from the MGS games? If it's the former, sure I'll look into it. If it's the latter, I don't think so since I'm not into that series, sorry. Sad

I could attempt to get Snake from Brawl I suppose. I'll have to see if I can find the MGS trophies in the game.
Thanked by:

The file name for Snake was "SnakeNaked", but seeing how he is only missing his shirt, I named it according to that. Peardian, if you think the name should be changed (like to Naked Snake or something), then go right ahead. BTW, as with my other personal submission threads, you can find everything in the first post as well so you won't have to sift through everything to see my collection. Wink
Thanked by:
Nice work, but the Trophy is actually called Naked Snake, look
http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/L...ar_series) (you'll need to scroll down a bit)
Thanked by:
Ohhh, I sorta figured that. Man, thanks for linking to that, that'll be useful. Changed.
Thanked by:
New item added!

Expect more soon! Big Grin
Thanked by:
Oh hate to tell ya, but RBY already did Metagross.
http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...?tid=18978
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
Oh crud, forgot about that. No worries. I'll fill that spot with something else in a minute.
Thanked by: Ploaj