Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
That's right, this game hasn't been started on yet, so I'm starting! As with my Kirby thread, anyone's free to contribute, but this time I don't think there's any need for spoiler labels too much. Tongue On with the show!

[Image: cw7K1.png]

Sorry about the JPG'd screenshot, I don't have an ISO so I had to make do with Google Image Search. Cute

I tried to get Toad and Luigi but their bodies and heads were separate models! Very Sad I will GREATLY appreciate any help!
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
Ah, I'll try to get a preview up with the ISO I've got. :p

So which program are you using for 3D that you put that background into? It seems fairly simple to do...
Thanked by:
You mean the preview images?
Thanked by:
Yeah, with the characters in reference (T-Stance) positions.

Wait, I think I figured it out :p

Use solid background (so it disappears), then place the character model on top of the TSR background via Icon Maker?
Thanked by:
Ah, all I do is take a print screen of the model and paste it in an image program (I use PSP 7) and re-size it to the exact proportions of the preview image (so it'll be as large as possible), stick it in and center it. Tongue

EDIT: Yeah, most of us use Icon Maker.
Thanked by:
That blue dotted background is what I was thinking about, which I just tracked down. Smile

Here's what I came up with: kinda hard to make 2+Player action... :p
[Image: NSMBWii-GameIcon.png]

--

Would I be able to claim the Item models to start? Big Grin
Thanked by:
Nevermind people I fixed Ludwig on my own!! Big Grin

EDIT: That icon looks pretty nice, John! Yes you may do the rest of the items! Sorry I did Yoshi Egg already. Tongue
Thanked by:
Thanks! Smile

Here's what I've currently got:
Thanked by:
They look great! Big Grin Can't wait to see the rest.
Thanked by:
Items are all uploaded! Big Grin

As for the headless character issue in the OP - for preview purposes, try using the models from the MovieDemo archive I sent you - Toad, Mario, & Luigi are all in one piece in it. Smile

--

I'm going to work on some enemies now.
Thanked by:
What happened to Mario's head?
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
His sideburns appear to be transparent or something, causing it to render clear. As for the hair - since the hat is removable, I think the hair appears when it is gone (as with Yoshi and his tounge).

--

Enemies! Big Grin
Thanked by:
Wow, it's been busy here since I was away. Tongue

I've been wanting this game for a while now, But I just got a new computer, so that won't be happening for a while.Tongue

Mighty Jetters Wrote:I tried to get Toad and Luigi but their bodies and heads were separate models! Very Sad I will GREATLY appreciate any help!

If You provide me with the files, I'll see about putting them together.Smile

Thanked by:
Here they are! http://www.mediafire.com/?jkc3faw2cxjg2dg

Big Grin
Thanked by:
I had no idea this game used any models, I thought it was still sprites. Just really really good sprites.
[Image: Rrr4r.jpg]
Thanked by: