Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Mighty Jetters' Sprite Submission Universe
O abandoned submissions thread... I have come to resurrect you from your grave with the power of my new update spell...

[Image: inth7K.png]

...Okay it actually isn't a big update really, but hey it's better than nothing! This is one of the playable characters from, you guessed it, Bomberman Jetters Collection. The HIGE HIGE Bandit! This is also my very first full tile rip. I was always afraid of tile ripping because I was afraid I'd get a sprite wrong but it's actually really easy and fun (for this game at least)! Big Grin Expect more very soon, I just wasn't able to finish my other sheets yet, so enjoy and thx for observing! Smile

And an important note: I know the way I ripped is different than what Ragey did and it looks like I missed some sprites. I did it this way for a reason, as I plan on ripping all the character's victory portraits (all the firework animations), as well as the character Battle Mode icons in separate sheets, just so you know. Smile

EDIT: I forgot to add this to the first post, sorry. It's there now. ^^;
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mighty Jetters' Sprite Submission Universe - by Garamonde - 03-28-2011, 09:06 PM