Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Mighty Jetters' Sprite Submission Universe
this dandy little place here would be my sprite submission thread, where everyone can enjoy my contributions to The Spriters Resource. I hope you enjoy what I rip, and thanks for looking~ Big Grin

[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Ton, Perseus
Next from Game Collection is a sheet of all the different colorful pictures from the pinball sub-game that you see when you complete a round and etc. Enjoy. Smile

[Image: int4Zk.png]
Thanked by:
what... is he doing at the 4th picture?
[Image: dariC.png][Image: tumblr_mlf109xOe81rmu6i5o1_250.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif]
Thanked by:
(02-21-2011, 05:51 PM)Davy Jones Wrote: what... is he doing at the 4th picture?

Hahaha that's something from the anime, he's trying to put on a pair of "thunderpants", as he thinks it gives him the ability to use Thunder Bombs. Tongue
Thanked by:
What game are these from?
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
(02-22-2011, 12:06 AM)Tonberry2k Wrote: What game are these from?

There are two GBA Bomberman Jetters games. There's the adventure game, "Densetsu no Bomberman", the one that I have a ripping project thread for, and this other game, "Bomberman Jetters Game Collection" which has no adventure but a lot of mini games, a pinball game, a picture gallery and a big battle mode. This thread contains sheets for Game Collection and has nothing to do with my project. I am going to try to rip all the graphics from Game Collection, like I'm doing for the other Jetters game, but eventually I will start trying to rip from other games after I finish these two, sorry if you were confused.
Thanked by: Ton
For Game Collection again, here's the graphics for the Gallery screen to go with the sheet of pictures I ripped, with an example screenshot. Enjoy and thx for looking. Smile

[Image: galleryscreenicon.png]

http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/2032/...screen.png

EDIT: I know ripping all those description tags in the Gallery Screen sheet looks ridiculous but I had to because the font for this section isn't complete; in other words, the Gallery does not have all Japanese characters and symbols so it only made sense to rip this way.
Thanked by:
Also I was wondering if these sheets could be uploaded too... they go in the "Bomberman Jetters Collection" section under GBA, thx. Smile
Thanked by:
All uploaded! Smile
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by: Garamonde
Fantastic work! I would probably have ripped these eventually, but I'd dare say you've done a more comprehensive job than I have!
[Image: site-banner1.gif]
(03-17-2011, 06:29 AM)Ragey Wrote: Fantastic work! I would probably have ripped these eventually, but I'd dare say you've done a more comprehensive job than I have!

Wow, thx so much! Big Grin I don't want to end up hogging the rest of the battle mode character sprites from you but I plan on ripping everything else from this game that I can. Smile
Thanked by:
O abandoned submissions thread... I have come to resurrect you from your grave with the power of my new update spell...

[Image: inth7K.png]

...Okay it actually isn't a big update really, but hey it's better than nothing! This is one of the playable characters from, you guessed it, Bomberman Jetters Collection. The HIGE HIGE Bandit! This is also my very first full tile rip. I was always afraid of tile ripping because I was afraid I'd get a sprite wrong but it's actually really easy and fun (for this game at least)! Big Grin Expect more very soon, I just wasn't able to finish my other sheets yet, so enjoy and thx for observing! Smile

And an important note: I know the way I ripped is different than what Ragey did and it looks like I missed some sprites. I did it this way for a reason, as I plan on ripping all the character's victory portraits (all the firework animations), as well as the character Battle Mode icons in separate sheets, just so you know. Smile

EDIT: I forgot to add this to the first post, sorry. It's there now. ^^;
Thanked by:
Good job! Big Grin
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Hey there more new stuff comin' right at'cha!

I present... My first few rips from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon! Big Grin

First we have my favorite (and the cutest) Pokemon of all, Pichu! ISN'T IT ADORABLE?

2nd Gen.:

[Image: intHLY.png]

Now for 3rd Gen. I gots my very first Pokemon rip, Absol, who was slightly a pain in the behind, and Chimecho who was easy smeasy compared!

3rd Gen.:

[Image: ikXLei.png]

[Image: ilcsxm.png]

I was originally gonna claim the Spheal family but Mr. C. had his sights set on that so I left it for him. Smile Do hope you guys like! Thx for lookin' too, and expect more very soon!

EDIT: Just a quick throw-on for 3rd Gen. before bed:

[Image: ilcMmY.png]

TOOORRKOOOAALL! LOL, see ya! Tongue

EDIT: Had to re-upload Torkoal because I forgot the shadow. Defeated;
Thanked by:
MORE STUFF! Added Yanma from 2nd Gen. to the mix:

[Image: ikXTAG.png]

EDIT: Re-uploaded. Same case as with Torkoal. T_T

EDIT 2: Finished my first sheet of two Pokemon evolutions! The sunniest Pokemon that ever lived, Sunkern and Sunflora! Smile

[Image: ikXPuy.png]
Thanked by: