Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Mickey's Journey [Full Game Available]
(10-14-2012, 12:02 PM)Previous Wrote: I played through the first world and started the second, tried a few keys to pause the game and closed it with ESC, oh whoops!

There's a few things. Mainly about those coins to collect. It would be nice to get a mark above the level entrance panels once you have all three coins of one level. Also, there should be a notification when you have all coins of one world collected and unlocked another magic or whatever. Then one major point is their placement. Many of them are just there, in plain sight and really easy to collect (about all of the first world) while others are only to be found by accident (second world, first level, if you never drop down anywhere, how are you supposed to know there are coins hidden in some pits? - It should be avoided to force the player to suicide and trial&error).
What would also be nice would be a small sign above the player head when he is in front of a person to talk to or entrance / exit to visualize that the action of the space bar is changed. Have a small "Talk" floating there when Mickey is in front of Dshinni & Co, for example.

...I see what you mean...
as for the pause button its "P"
by the way I put online another version of the game with a big bug corrected (it stopped you from continuing after a certain level...)
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Demo] Mickey's journey - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 08-12-2012, 05:56 AM
RE: [Demo] Mickey's journey - by Previous - 08-12-2012, 06:01 AM
RE: Mickey's Journey [DEMO] - by magicsnake - 10-09-2012, 03:04 PM
RE: Mickey's Journey [DEMO] - by Previous - 10-09-2012, 03:11 PM
RE: Mickey's Journey [DEMO] - by magicsnake - 10-14-2012, 09:54 AM
RE: Mickey's Journey [Full Game Available] - by magicsnake - 10-30-2012, 06:19 AM