Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Mickey's Journey [Full Game Available]
Thanks for your comments :
(08-12-2012, 06:01 AM)Previous Wrote: I'm not going to talk about the graphics but what's going on with Mickey's jump
-->what do you mean ?

The red/black in the intro level was kinda confusing and everything is kinda hard to see. I also don't get the connection to Kuzco.
-->for the connection : it hasn't got any, its just a tutorial...
also I might like you said make the purple lighter

The window format (600x250?) is rather absurd.
-->...you can put it in full screen if that is what you meant...
(or did you mean the format of the view ?)

The timer should be adjusted to fit the level, most of them had much too much time with 60 seconds.
--> I will ^^
Also, you may want to consider adding different obstacles once the switch is pushed to make it less pure backtracking.
-->I know what you mean and I think I will put obstacles like you said

For the boss battle, you should give him a change in his attack pattern at some point and/or reduce his energy, it got really long and boring after a while.
-->the energy will be reduced Smile
Also, I'd remove the bars in front of the cage area as they're obstructiong the view and make the dropping bomb things hard to see.
-->I don't know about that... maybe I'll put fewer bars ?

A nice thing to have would be doing the magic attack while walking (as in, you walk, while walking push the button, Mickey stops, does magic, moves on) so the player doesn't need to let go of the walk button in order to attack.
-->Yes I'll try to recode that

After completing a level part, it'd be nice to have the view pan over to the new movie panel appearing (*poof*) and then pan back to Mickey to emphasize that a new level part has been opened.
-->do you mean after completing a level in a world or after activating the bomb thing ?

I'd appreciate it if you could add a few screenshots to your post as your website is rather weird and slow when it comes to changing the image or page. I've never been a fan of such "fancy" effects when they affect the usability. Furthermore, the page itself and the video had troubles loading here first.
So, it'd be cool if you could add the screenshots and video to your post, too.
--> I will post screenshots here, sorry if I didn't do it right from the beggining... just wait ^^

Here are new screenshots showing new additions like multiplayer :
[Image: screenshotsddd-1.png]
The game is almost finished !
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Demo] Mickey's journey - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 08-12-2012, 05:56 AM
RE: [Demo] Mickey's journey - by Previous - 08-12-2012, 06:01 AM
RE: Mickey's Journey [DEMO] - by magicsnake - 10-09-2012, 03:04 PM
RE: Mickey's Journey [DEMO] - by Previous - 10-09-2012, 03:11 PM
RE: Mickey's Journey [DEMO] - by magicsnake - 10-14-2012, 09:54 AM